Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    unbanned christmas
    Hahahaha no moon talking here.

Pinball Wizard
    I thought it was a good movie, not great that movie. It told a story and It was presented well. I agree that some of the facts are not accurate like most movies are there to entertain not educate. It did feed into the patriotic feelings of America and showed the victims of war way after they leave military service. Even if this movie was not made a lot of us knew that Chris Kyle is a hero but has a film I would also give it a 7. FYI i seen this movie 6 times already (a lot military family visiting). Clint Eastwood did a good job, they really couldn't get a real baby??? Seriously, Even trailer park boys tv show had a real baby for crying out loud...LOL

Yeah the fake baby was kinda obvious.
    The real baby got sick or fussy so a fake was used.
    Cmon Clint, you could've gotten another baby. just sayin'.
    good movie though...
    I gather darkness to please me...

i missed that part

First, thanks for all the support & messages..now to address a members remarks concerning Chris Kyle, you didn't address this issue as a movie but wrongfully stating a position of which you have no knowledge based on what you saw & heard on the tube. first mistake, if you wish to take this beyond review of a movie, then by all means get your facts straight. I personally don't care if you liked the movie or not. What you did on a public forum was besmirch the reputation of a man no longer with us and an honored veteran to boot. This I will not accept and I would urge you to research the facts. I also care not how you feel about me. I would suggest you start at wiki for your info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle from there you can access all kinds of info due to the FIA (freedom of information act) if you need help with this please PM. Be aware I will not tolerate any slamming of any real veteran whether or not a member of this forum, thks
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

unbanned christmas
    what you are doing will offer nothing but a bickering to a member on this forum and will not do any good to this forum, I have explained to you that I salute and appreciate our military members for sacrificing themselves for us overseas so get your fact straight, please stop attacking me and commenting with a negative way about my posts in this thread but where else I have nothing personal against you, all have said is that his companion had an interview with Anderson Cooper and said that this movie is based on a lie fact and based on that I have evaluated the movie. Get your fact straight I do salute and appreciate everything our military and veterans they have done for us period stop taking advantage of the situation showing your patriotism on a forum that has nothing to do with this topic, please stop doing to me what you have done to me at beta which caused me a huge price creating conflict between and between one of the members that I loved and I still love to death, this will not produce any good, stop commenting on my posts and piece.

You made your bed, now lie in it...your remarks were public and no amount of obfuscation will hide them. I asked that you use PM to continue if you will, this has nothing to do with anything else but your remarks of today for which I hold you responsible. You are sadly mistaken if you take this personal, as I said, I don't care how you feel about me personally, however I do care about ignorant remarks you make about honored veterans, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12