Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"American Sniper"..

Kinda surprised no one has reviewed or made any comments about this one..I personally thought it was a damn good movie, prolly watch it again, sometime...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    Kinda surprised no one has reviewed or made any comments about this one..I personally thought it was a damn good movie, prolly watch it again, sometime...
    I was waiting for you to do justice for this movie

I really thought this was great film. They did a job on it .
    I saw it twice.. first time was before it came on VOD and then once after too
    First time I didn't realize it was based on true story.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

How can ya not like Clint Eastwood, he's an icon, good musician and collector of great music also. Thought the cast and crew did him proud...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

for me it was just ok 7 out of 10

unbanned christmas
    Mostly of the facts in this movie were based on lies, that was quoted based on one of his friends on CNN.
    I will give 0 out 10.
    JMPO.

There are many soldiers and ex-soldiers alive today thanks to the direct efforts of Chris K and others like him. I salute you bro, RIP and know that you're loved by those who care..

unbanned christmas
    Sure we are grateful for their service and yes we salute them as well and this will never change but this movie was based on a lie facts and that is not me who said that but one of his friends on CNN.
    I am just a messenger.

I can only look on you with sympathy, and I will not discuss this issue with anyone who has never served..do you believe everything you see on the tube. Chris's record both military and home life are well documented. I will shut up before I get banned for telling you my true feelings...

unbanned christmas
    Don't confuse two things together, as I said we are grateful to our military service protecting us overseas, although one of his companion friends came out live on a CNN and not youtube thing and he talked to Anderson Cooper and stated that mostly of the facts was this guy stated in his story are nothing but far from the truth so whom I suppose to believe the guy who was with him all the time or someone else.
    Also I have the right to express my opinion about the movie and really I don't have to evaluate every movie with a 10 some movies I like and some other I don't.
    Nothing personal.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    huh ??
    CNN who ?
    Posting that something is a lie based upon what someone on CNN said?? What, are you nuts or something ?
    CNN is not something I trust with the easy stuff, never mind something that affects many.

Why you do that date? You know nothing about Chris Kyle or even the hollywood version of it all either.
    No one landed on the moon either date, thems were all lies bro
    You didn`t express your opinion, you said stuff based on lies or incorrect facts from a source that is full of that kinda thing.
    And don't dare start talking about any moon missions or other chit like that either.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast