StbEmu (Pro) for IPTV v1.0.5 issue

hello,

running the orignal nvida shield. and it freezes complete, no controls work. Is there a fix for this or how do I go back to 1.04 version? I got 1.05 from google play.

thanks
    william sims

get active
    I would uninstall the STB Emu Pro 1.0.5 and then install the 1.0.4 app

I tries wiping and install 1.0.4 and same thing. Looks like my grandkids may have installed something they should not have. Now that they are gone IT's time to wipe and reload my system.

get active
    I had the old Nvidia Shield with Marshmallow 6.01 and Nvidia pushed Nougat 7.0 upgrade to the box. Nougat 7.0 really limits access to settings and Google limits the apps you can load on it. I sold the Shield Tv 16gb version and bought a CSA93Q3, went into settings and disabled Google services and Google Playstore, turned off notices and all permissions. Less background crap running on a box, the fewer problems and faster service. I use an older emulator, ( 9.05 } version and freezing is almost totally non existent. I'm not a fan of Nougat 7.0 , Google Playstore or Nvidia Shield as you may have bought the box but they apply the restrictions on what you can do and what you can't do with it.

Junoir Member
    having the same issue old and new emulator problem is i cant control anything from the nvidia shield controller joysticks and dpad doesnt work in the app i can only use a keyboard this just started happening a few days ago for some of my apps factory reset didn't help anyone knows whats going on?

get active
    I would advise you to go to Nvidia website / forum as there are so many members there that use Nvidia Shield exclusively and you may find you need a software/hardware update or configure something. I never used anything aside from a Microsoft bluetooth mouse and wireless keyboard but if you choose to get either be sure to check compatibility as there are limited makes and models that work with Nvidia Shield.

C&P for other site. This worked for me to regain arrow keys use on Nvidia Shield Tv in Stbemu.

An update to "Android System WebView" was released earlier this week. This update broke navigation of apps using WebView on Android TV. Some of these apps include Spotify, Pandora, Facebook Video and NowTV.

Google will provide roll out an updated app by Sept 5th. In the meantime, users of these apps should do the following to regain navigation control:

1) Disable auto-updates for apps in the Google Play Store.

2) Go to Settings(on Nvidia Shield) > App > Android System WebView and select uninstall updates.

After the update to Android System WebView is rolled out, you may re-enable auto updates once again.

Jumper