Post Long time with no guide for UK Channels

The guide has had no data for a long time for Eurosport 1, and 2 ... and SKY Sports 1-5, and F1

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    The guide has had no data for a long time for Eurosport 1, and 2 ... and SKY Sports 1-5, and F1
    Sky Sports 1-5 & F1 were renamed by Sky about a month ago, so the names have to be edited by whoever is pulling the guide. Not sure what the problem is with the Eurosport's as they do show in the guide I use with Simple Client.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Quote Originally Posted by juan_vale View Post
    Sky Sports 1-5 & F1 were renamed by Sky about a month ago, so the names have to be edited by whoever is pulling the guide. Not sure what the problem is with the Eurosport's as they do show in the guide I use with Simple Client.
    I also use PVR Simple Client, KODI 17.3, on a Linux box... but I get no Eurosport guide I use the Viper8690 EPG source setting, using the MAC address setup.
    I also get no Guide data for the American Network Channels... ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox either the NY or Miami channels.

Juan offered his modified EPG source which corrected all of my problems.. He will release it in this post at later date
    Last edited by 1sikguy; 08-25-2017 at 09:33 PM.