Junoir Member

Dreamlink T1 Not Responding

Hey guys just thought I would reach out to the community for advice. My 1 week old Dreamlink went to a black screen while I was using Kodi. It didn't power off and remained on but with two green lights on the front as opposed to the one. I tried powering off from the remote, directly from the back if the unit and by unplugging. It doesn't respond to the remote whatsoever and upon plugging the power back in or manually turning the power switch on the back of the unit, it remains in the same state with the two solid green lights. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Hey guys just thought I would reach out to the community for advice. My 1 week old Dreamlink went to a black screen while I was using Kodi. It didn't power off and remained on but with two green lights on the front as opposed to the one. I tried powering off from the remote, directly from the back if the unit and by unplugging. It doesn't respond to the remote whatsoever and upon plugging the power back in or manually turning the power switch on the back of the unit, it remains in the same state with the two solid green lights. Any ideas?
    Could be a bad HDMI wire. maybe tv got turned to wrong input?
    Check those or Try it on another tv
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Could be a bad HDMI wire. maybe tv got turned to wrong input?
    Check those or Try it on another tv
    Thanks Captain. it's definitely not the HDMI though. I moved it upstairs afterwards after leaving it unplugged for hours and connected it to a different TV. Just surprised I'm the only person to have experienced this thus far.

Junoir Member

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Thanks Captain. it's definitely not the HDMI though. I moved it upstairs afterwards after leaving it unplugged for hours and connected it to a different TV. Just surprised I'm the only person to have experienced this thus far.
    So my Dreamlink is doing the same exact thing; I’ve tried changing cables, Tv’s and I’m normally pretty good at this stuff or like to think so

Quote Originally Posted by Mtncwlr View Post
    So my Dreamlink is doing the same exact thing; I’ve tried changing cables, Tv’s and I’m normally pretty good at this stuff or like to think so
    I've also had the exact same issue with my dreamlink t1 plus. Went black screen while using Kodi and 2 green lights on front of stb.. would not, could not change or startup after changing hdmi cables, TV's wired Ethernet, reboot, etc. Also, not able to find downloadable file for USB reset, or restart. One is listed on another site, but no actual file is available. It's only a doorstop now.. Any ideas? I was past return date with Amazon, so had to eat this one. comments?

Thanks..
    Frobisher

they dont make a file to put on stick to get box back it on box need to get into setup somehow dont think you can do the toothpick one on this box but i maybe wrong hope i am or they had hold button to get it cap would know more about this if you can do the two i said
    Last edited by Marley; 10-19-2017 at 03:44 PM.