TV Addicted

Tvonline update ver 2.24???

there is a update for tvonline app version 2.24 on N and S model but tvonline and other models didnt get the latest update and are still running on 2.23 so should we declare that avov drop their support on these models?? Tvonline 4 was released not too long ago and wer seeing lack of support and yet avov is out with a new model avov olli! If you own a tvonline 4 or older model then you are not getting this update as of yet which we want to know why??
    Last edited by desiboy1; 08-23-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Banned
    Yes I am also wondering why there has not been 2.24 here as well.
    Mine has been running sluggish as of late, so I am wondering if this maybe the reason.
    I have to keep rocking the channels sometimes. Depending what channels I change to & from.
    Everything I have setup is proper like it has always been. internet is running smoothly & fast enough with router rebooted from time to time with same result.

Not to speculate but they maybe closing shop
    Lets Go !

seems as though they cut support for anything other than their latest released boxes for quite some time now. anyone considering buying from these guys in the future should seriously reconsider. Avov is a joke.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

TV Addicted
    I contacted them about repairing 3 TVOnline boxes. They told me to send the serial ##, who purchased from and when. I sent them the information and got no reply now for two months. In the meantime I was able to repair the three myself. I do not intend to purchase their product any longer, and if others do the same, they will be forced to close their sorry doors.

I remember that all 3 of the Avov TV-ONLINE boxes .... the first tv-online ...tv-online v2 and the tv-online plus .........would quickly have a power jack problem.....The jack was so cheap that the solder joints would come loose and you had to play with the power cord connection to get them to stay on..Also lack of support and outright false promises ..I bought a few hundred of them over the years........Never again will I purchase AVOV Boxes

I'm sticking with Dreamlink and Buzztv boxes from now on.....................IMHO

Banned
    Well that's it then, I see the same answer from everyone, so I unsubscribed them from my E-Mail address.
    Last week they sent me a E-Mail advertising some kind of new speaker bar. Looks like they might have gone out of the IPTV business.