I bought a "generic" Android box that was on-sale for about $50 (regularly $85) at the local Fry's, as a stab-in-the-dark. Based on the ad, the specs were decent, a quad-core cpu with 1gb ram, and 4gb storage, that was 4K capable. But, being from Fry's, I didn't expect much, but was surprised on what I got in a good way.

This version included a HDMI cable, as well as a very limited remote. The OS is Android 6.0.1, and included as installed apps Google Play, Kodi 17.1, Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, Skype and YouTube. It also has a Browser, and AppInstaller. This box was already rooted.

I immediately updated the Kodi to 17.3,via the Google Play store, and installed my favorite add-ons and skin... all is good, and seems to run better than the Kodi on my Dreamlink T1 plus, especially when using Hola Free VPN. Kodi is all I really need, so I'm not testing any Stalker clients at the moment. If you know what you are doing, and don't need an STB client, this seems to be a decent deal (and its returnable as well at least to Fry's.)

When (or if) I get around to it, I'll post some pix (or just check their site)
Here is their website:
Code:
 http://www.qfxusa.com/ItemDetail.cfm?ItemID=1968