Junoir Member

Error message "check INTERNET or URL link" and "service not available" in DO2. HELP!

I am a brand new owner of Dreamlink T1 plus and I am still learning about this box.
    i have updated the box to the latest firmware and use DO2 app to setup my IPTV providers. Unfortunately it is a nightmare to figure out why it is not working at all.

Every time I enter any m3u link or the link specified to work, I keep getting the same error message for all the providers, "check Internet or URL link" .
    The most recent provider I use isxxxxxxxxxxxxx and this time I followed the instruction from their website where I have to register my MAC address, and this resulted in the error message "service not available".

Could someone point me in the right direction of how to setup DO2 properly as I am pretty much a beginner. I dont have enough time to devote to troubleshooting this type of issue since I am at work almost all day.
    Please help me and thank you.
    Last edited by catz; 08-17-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Why do you need m3u link???
    If your using DOL 2, just input your CORRECT url and/or password this will depend on your provider if you need it.
    As long as gave your Correct MAC and you have internet this should work.
    Make sure you have internet, download speedtest on market to test your internet too.
    If still no go, take snapshot where you put your url and post it for help