Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alphablondy View Post
    tariff is in the ACCOUNT TAB adjacent to TV & Media Browser in the main menu.
    mac addy and underneath Tariff plan:IPTVROCKET Tariff
    Apparently that is slowly populating out to the users. My mag was back working and only the mac showed in the account section. I just rechecked and now the tarriff shows as IPTVROCKET Tarriff.

Also, I am still on the free trial web address for the portal, never changed it to the newer 11 servers or such. No VOD like everyone else.

IF we truly are up in private mode, then hats off to the server staff, that was a very smooth transition !!!!!!!!

Fire From Within

Checking the STBEmu, NFPS server loading TV, no VoD, but Rocket is not loading channels for me.

Edit... had to modify my Rocket setting for the 11.iptvrocket.tv server, and now its working with STBEmu (but no VoD). It could be that the server guys just activated the iptvrocket.tv server before I changed from 1 to 11 though.
    Last edited by dara; 07-20-2015 at 10:05 PM.

who knows maybe there leaving the free addy working with registered mac addy , less hassle for newbies to change addy till it expires.

My says my STB is blocked... yet I have a valid rocket with my MAC assigned to it...... even the free tiral address will not work... both 1.iptvrocket.tv as well as i.iptvprivateserver.tv..... both tell me my STB is blocked.

Can anyone please help me either understand what I'm doing wrong... or how to get UNBLOCKED???

Quote Originally Posted by alphablondy View Post
    who knows maybe there leaving the free addy working with registered mac addy , less hassle for newbies to change addy till it expires.
    Don't know, but it is working just fine. Perhaps all the addresses point to the same server for their dns entry. I have a rocket donation, and the trail server was a nfps as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by neat- View Post
    My says my STB is blocked... yet I have a valid rocket with my MAC assigned to it...... even the free tiral address will not work... both 1.iptvrocket.tv as well as i.iptvprivateserver.tv..... both tell me my STB is blocked.

Can anyone please help me either understand what I'm doing wrong... or how to get UNBLOCKED???
    Try 11.iptvrocket.tv and then unplug your box and reboot...........

if you get that message just ignore it your not blocked. everyone seems to be coming back up at different times.

Junoir Member
    down again here

I've tried 11.iptvrocket.tv, 1.iptvrocket.tv and 1.iptvprivateserver.tv..... none of them will allow the MAG254 to load the portal.... I cannot ignore it, it will not load the portal and just stays on the "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider." blue screen...

this really is BS... It was working on free for a long time... and now I just tried to get it set up on my rocket and its blocking me?????

I've even tried to configure another rocket with the MAC and it still is blocking me.... I've tried CAPS in my MAC and lower case... nothing... blocked.... BS!

ALSO... if I press the yellow button for "Account"... it shows my MAC in all CAPS.... and Tariff plan: Unsuscribed ..... not unsubscribed... but Unsuscribed... lmfao!
    Last edited by neat-; 07-20-2015 at 10:16 PM.

I've tried 11.iptvrocket.tv, 1.iptvrocket.tv and 1.iptvprivateserver.tv..... none of them will allow the MAG254 to load the portal.... I cannot ignore it, it will not load the portal and just stays on the "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider." blue screen...

this really is BS... It was working on free for a long time... and now I just tried to get it set up on my rocket and its blocking me?????

I've even tried to configure another rocket with the MAC and it still is blocking me.... I've tried CAPS in my MAC and lower case... nothing... blocked.... BS!
    If you just linked your mac address very recently, it may not have updated out to the server just yet.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast