Thread: 6am and 6pm

6am and 6pm

My usa channels goes blank everyday at 6am and 6pm. It last for about 20 minutes. All the foreign and vod channels works great during that time. Is anyone else experiencing this problem. I tried wireless, wire nextwork, vpn and non vpn connection and it still goes blank at the top of the 6 o'clock hour. I can't seem to figure it out at all.

Same thing happens to me everyday this has been happening for about a month now!

Junoir Member
    been same thing here in fl, been playing with buffing got it disable i think its been helping ?try it and let me know with the storms here for the past month dont know if thats whats helping ?

TV Addicted
    All I can say is if I am watching at that time, it happens to me also. Must be some kind of reset.

Same thing today!!!

TV Addicted
    Don't know if it was or is coincidence.... But when that happens, I went to settings and had the box reload the portal. Had TV back as soon as portal re-loaded. Worked last two days. But like I said, could be just a coincidence. Just mentioning it for what it is worth because I noticed several channels getting added and or moved and thought that might be at play here. have a great day!