Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sato View Post
    So what are you saying? No more support for IKS?
    I can give you a example of new problems that is taking place right now.
    Freezing on both CNN's is a start, and it could be that it would be the beginning of the possibility that a newer file would come out for the more supported IKS units like Dreamlink for example.
    Fta66 has always been the slowest to get new files. It is not a very active site on the IKS front...
    the satellite guys for dreamlink are gone so that will never happen

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by catz View Post
    What is there about iks that you don't already know? No receiver files are needed, you know how to aim and so forth. 66 has every thing you need for your iks.
    sometimes people need info ,reload files.forgot how Plus not everyone is an expert,some people are just getting into it

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    iks66 will accept questions regarding Rocket IKS, as well as IKS66 and NFPS IKS. This site will remain focused on helping with IPTV.
    i agree that iks66 should be the go to site, at first i thought why not here but then someone asked about bin files, i don't think this site should open itself up to any potential liability by providing iks files when it doesn't need to.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    i agree that iks66 should be the go to site, at first i thought why not here but then someone asked about bin files, i don't think this site should open itself up to any potential liability by providing iks files when it doesn't need to.
    like its not already a target...lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    first thing we should know is the reason why beta went dead.
    The N_a_g_r_a lawyer was registeried at beta and was sending out PMs to members and staff alike.
    We had already removed attachments before Felicia showed up, and a bunch of other risky things (like PMs and etc).
    This was all done in the interest to protect the staff and members.
    Lawyer made it very clear of her intentions and made it very difficult to keep beta active.
    Beta is off line now as we all know, but was not seized or other.. It was taken down by the owner at his own descretion. All private info and members credentials are safely out of harms way.

That is what happened to beta site.
    RIP ftabeta

Okay, so lets move on.
    -You have two choices when it comes to NFPS IKS support. You can go to the zeta site or you can go to fta66.com
    -You have one choice when it comes to Rocket or IKS66 support and that is the fta66.com site (zeta does not allow Rocket or 66 disscussions).
    Satfix is another freindly site and may offer some help, but to get to the source of 66 or Rocket, fta66.com is the site

Yes, I know that the fta66 site is kinda quiet and has been like that forever. BUT there are still staff there daily.
    Well, just two staff members are active there.
    One staff member is only behind the scenes and does not post, he takes care of spam and unwanted visitors and does a fantastic job at that. He gets help but for most part lots of work is done by him.
    The other active staff member can get most things needed... I do realize that some older files may be needed to restore a messed up receiver or for other reason and the super mod at fta66 has access to many files. They will not be posted on site per say, but upon asking the Super Mod there at 66 site, he will get you access to the stuff you may need (or die trying)
    I doubt the staff at 66 site will answer many questions about channels, (I do know that thunder does not have the satalites online himself) but other members might.

Staff will help with issues other then channels.
    FTA66 site will be attended more often now that these certain events have taken place.

ANy questions that need attention in a private atmosphere, simply send a private message to Thunderstruck over at fta66.com
    He can help with most satalitte things
    And he has told me that they at fta66 will be actively and daily checking the site for new posts and any members issues or questions.

Welcome to fta66.com guys
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-19-2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: updated content
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    oh and by the way.. the 66 service now has a free trial period currently active.
    The trial is for a two hour period, so if you want to try it, be sure that your receiver and all info needed are ready to go

http://iptv66.com/trial.php
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Banned
    Ahh; Now getting some info.
    That is good, but sounds like 66 needs to get some more staff help, as now more people will likely be looking there then as you were saying before during the week, for the IKS support over there.
    So I assume NFPS is more zeta related. Ok thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12