Thumbs up 1.iptv free trial period ended > and if so, how would "we" know ?

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    yous got to post as outlined in the Sticky thread from tinie.
    It's like that so administration can just view the main page here and see at a glance what channels are having issues, and what issue it is (down or freezing).
    I don't think the administration will read thru every thread here. So if not correctly posted, it may fall on deaf ears guys
    Hi Crazed,
    I read your answer and I agree -- things should be posted in the correct areas, and posts should NOT BE HI_JACKED .. so that being said, I'm probably jacking this post -- but, I'm new to this site and still trying to find my way around.
    So, I don't/haven't seen an "up/down" area to post .. I've really looked and if it's sitting there obvious to the world, my apologies ...
    So I'm asking, probably in the wrong area, but, has the 1.iptv free trial period ended > and if so, how would "we" know ?
    Also, is that server down? [again, guessing this not the place to be asking that question, but, cant see where to post it ?]
    I was watching an all was well - -hooked up my friend, and all was well .. drove the 80 miles back to my house, and she'd txted me several times -- not working .. nor is mine.

Pls be kind and again point me in the right direction to be asking these questions .. again, as stated, things need to be asked in the correct venue.
    Thanks !!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    moved your post into a thread here in the correct forum venue for them questions

Free trial is still in effect. It'll be announced when ended.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren