Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Kodi 17.3 video issue

Hi, I just installed kodi 17.3 on my windows computer and I get the audio for movies but not the video. I assume that it is a settings problem and tried a few things, but nothing works. Let me know if more info. is needed and thanks for your patience.

Go to system......settings..........player.........Video s......processing ...allow hardware acceleration ................first......make sure your in expert mode in settings level

By the way when you say you have tried a few things.........That does not help in fixing your problem.....You should list the things in detail that you have tried...........
    Last edited by floder2; 08-11-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the reply floder2 but after following all of your instructions, I still have the same problem. The screen is not black, there is a slight green background and I can faintly see movement in the background if that helps any. I had a similar problem when I installed jarvis on my T1 awhile back and was able to correct it some how, but time and age have are taking their toll.

Settings vary depending on your equipment, i.e. amount of RAM, gpu, etc. You also didn't state which type of video gives you the problem. Is it a local video file, video from some internet site or an IPTV stream?

To troubleshoot video issues, go into your Kodi video settings and click on defaults to begin. Then change one setting at a time and try to watch each type of video file I mentioned and see what happens.

If you are only having a problem with IPTV, you should know that not all streams work all of the time. Are you getting the symptoms you described on every channel? Also, with IPTV, acceleration should be OFF in most cases. Again, it depends on your equipment.

Junoir Member
    Hi im also on kodi 17.3 new user, i bought the service read up a little used the per simple client, when i put in the url they ask for and turn it on 200 blank channels pop up none can't be open, any suggestion? what did i do wrong? I'm using apple tv 4.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Hi im also on kodi 17.3 new user, i bought the service read up a little used the per simple client, when i put in the url they ask for and turn it on 200 blank channels pop up none can't be open, any suggestion? what did i do wrong? I'm using apple tv 4.
    check the playlist url
    Ensure it is correct.
    Did you copy and paste that url

if so, did you copy any blank spaces ... question mark
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    no i wrote it out as seen on the page they sent to me I'm using the remote path internet address and below that i put in the url

This is the url i use not even sure if its correct..Hold up can i paste my url here? or is it unique to each customer? then it says 269 channels added then when i go back and Chelsea 200 blank channels loaded.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    check the playlist url
    Ensure it is correct.
    Did you copy and paste that url

if so, did you copy any blank spaces ... question mark

Can i get one of you to remote help me with this on my mac, this way i would know what to do on my apple tv?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what service are you using

i wanna help,but things are not jiving... I been on hard music in my braain for last hour thu, so I might not be all there

I am crazed, afterall
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Im using the monthly service from iptv66.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast