Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP.I NOW HAVE THE FREE CODE ON ONE PORTAL AND THE DONATION CODE ON THE OTHER, AND ALL IS WORKING FINE.sorry for caps again, im no comp genius lol.i even have the adults working thanks to all the help from this site.i think this site is awsome.i have been on a lot of sites where they are more interested in insulting you than helping you.thanks again, i found a new home here.thanks guys.

All I can tell ya is we try...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

this is an awesom site, thanks for all the help, everything working fine including paid server.other sites seem more interested in insulting you instead of helping. i found a new home here.thanks.

I have 12 mag254 I bought for myself and family members... we only will be doing IPTV... I sub and never was into IKS.. I see that I can buy multi donations
    to save some money but looks like those are for IKS access... can one of the mods let me know if there will be a link to buy multi donations that includes the
    IPTV charge when it goes live so that there is not a need to have to pay twice and avoid the double conversion fee they charge.

not at this time http://iptvrocket.is/ is place to get the codes but at this time you will need that to use with mac address to get iptv for time being till the iptv button work when that happen it will be pro rated for iptv part and will pay the difference think thats the way it will work till iptv button works
    Last edited by Marley; 05-17-2015 at 04:04 PM.

SO do I just do the 12 donations in the reseller area and save them till they have free period ends?

free period will end soon then you will need to do this http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-MAC-IPTV-INFO it up to you to wait till that happen or buy codes now

Junoir Member
    Asft...

What is the difference between buying a code now or waiting.. if say we buy now is it only good one year from the day you purchase it or good for one year from the day you go private? In theory if one wanted to maximize their value they would wait until it went private to buy a code...or is this not allowed..or am I reading to much into this?

Buy now and when the iptv goes private you can get in on a PRORATE and at the end of a year you will be even.

If you are buying 12 codes, activate all 12 codes with the 12 mac addresses so they are linked. You can then deactivate the codes until needed. You wont lose any time on the codes while they are deactivated.
    I just think when it goes live, they will be extremely busy. At least this way you will already be linked. Thats just what I would do but you can also just wait it out and see what happens when free trial ends.
    Hope this helped a little.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast