Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Video Stream Stops Every Minute For 15 Secs, Then Resumes - BuzzTV

I've noticed that on almost every channel, the video stream stops every minute or two for 15-20 seconds, and then the video resumes where those 15-20 seconds are lost since it resumes in real time. Is this most likely the box, the IPTV server or something else?

Any feedback/suggestions would be great - relatively new to IPTV and just want to troubleshoot the issue.

same here I just shut tv off and went to bed

assuming you guys are on same server?
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Ambassador
    It happens to me as well, but it resumes when I go into the popup guide via the "ok" button.

Doubt we are all on the same server. Could this be a problem with our boxes then? I'm not currently using the iptv server from any of the providers on this site. So curious what others are using and whether this is a bigger issue with our android box. I even tried changing the default player to the secondary or internal player but same results.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    Doubt we are all on the same server. Could this be a problem with our boxes then? I'm not currently using the iptv server from any of the providers on this site. So curious what others are using and whether this is a bigger issue with our android box. I even tried changing the default player to the secondary or internal player but same results.
    Interesting to find out the name of the these players but I find secondary works best for me, the channels change is fastest. Are they mx, vlc or something else?

I'm starting to think this is a problem with the box or player it uses. Why else would hitting the "OK" button and hitting it again get the stream to start playing again instantly? There seems to either be a buffering issue or something - doesn't sound like a problem with the IPTV server being used. Any others have suggestions/feedback?

The other problem I've been having the past few days is the Live TV app keeps booting me out of the app every time it starts up. I don't know if it's because I'm on a bad channel or something but it constantly boots me right out of the app. I have to keep trying and then be quick enough to change to another channel and then it's fine again.

Not sure what's triggering this issue.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    The other problem I've been having the past few days is the Live TV app keeps booting me out of the app every time it starts up. I don't know if it's because I'm on a bad channel or something but it constantly boots me right out of the app. I have to keep trying and then be quick enough to change to another channel and then it's fine again.

Not sure what's triggering this issue.
    Could be your internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    Could be your internet connection.
    No chance... All other streaming devices work flawlessly and I get 60MBps download speeds and all my devices are connected via cable (Ethernet)....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast