Junoir Member

STBEMU Favorites problem and version check

Hello,

I have had recently another favourites issue where for no reason at all, they all disappeared, and now I have to sit and redo around 300 channels and use the blue button to sort them in order..... VERY frustrating.

Why does this app do that and how to stop it from doing it?

Also, restoring profile does nothing to favourites.

I am unable to say which stbemu version i have, since Settings - About, says Copyright 2012 - 2016 . No version number.

I have a Bravia Android TV, installed stbemu from the playstore. I have previously purchased the Pro but found it identical with no difference whatsoever with the non pro one posted.... If anyone knows why i noticed that, if it is in error, and the pro is better?

Overall, its a great app, but this favorites disappearing is frustrating, and the fact that i cant save them and restore them...

I also do not like that when i scroll down far from the channel im viewing, im unable to go back to full screen unless i scroll back up to the channel playing.... unless i just dont know how.. but i tried everything.

I would like to remain using the same server which uses MAC ID and not m3u playlist.

So, does anyone know of a better alternative to using stbemy on my android TV?

And please don't say Kodi; its stalker emulator totally sucks. (you have to wait for loading when switching channels, and no VOD, and i think no favorites either...)

Junoir Member
    the favorites are not stored on your device but rather on the server, if the server is flushed, then it'll reset the user configuration. Which is based on MAC addresses. So if you changed your MAC address then all the favs will be gone.

Ambassador
    When you scroll down far in the channel listings and you want to go back to full screen at any time.... simply press the "back" button.

Junoir Member
    Thank you for the replies and sorry for my late reply. I had given up too soon

No the problem occurs once every month or so while scrolling for another channel and switching g pages for example, it will say 'loading' for a while, then say zero channels found. Meaning favorites became zero.

I'd have to go back to list by nmbr and redo them.

Very frustrating.

I once w they happen at the server. Could it be the reseller doing an update or reset?

Or what?