Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the review Munstah. Sounds nice...
    I gather darkness to please me...

Warrior
    dealer gave you a locked box rather than open it for you It can be an issue with customs

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    just got one of these Media Global bad boys the other day
    Have not had time to set it up yet thou.

Thnx guys for the reveiws and the specs posted
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Finally got a chance to test PVR this morning. NTFS formatted usb device required. Was able to record a channel. When I hit menu button I get server options as well as PVT folder for playback. Interestingly, it the pvr playback has options such as aspect ratio, 2D/3D toggle, and a few subtitle options. I was not able to schedule recording from the epg as the option at the button was greyed out (tested on multiple services).

Now for my first big annoyance - when changing channels sometimes the volume spikes extremely loud (scared the heck out of my wife last night while watching tv in bed lol). Hoping there is some way around this but have not found a solution thus far.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Warrior
    Have not had the issue with volume. How are you running your audio?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Have not had the issue with volume. How are you running your audio?
    Have not encountered this either

Hmm interesting. I've had the box direct connected via hdmi in my garage tv and also in living room connected to my receiver and have been experiencing that this volume issue. I have it set to codec output mode

Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    Hmm interesting. I've had the box direct connected via hdmi in my garage tv and also in living room connected to my receiver and have been experiencing that this volume issue. I have it set to codec output mode
    A few boxes are having that issue.
    People behind the box are aware of the volume issue and will be fixed in the next ota update.
    Don't know when the next update will go through.
    Just want to let you know your not alone on the volume issue.

Good to know. will be awesome once the issue has been patched.

Junoir Member
    I just got my box but when I turn on take me to 2 option one looks like the settings and the other the web browser if I select settings takes me to 5 options ethernet,firmware,display setting,time zone and file manager can you please tell me how to get to the apps thank you

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast