TV Addicted

Thumbs up All indian pakistani channels down + willow also 1390-1500's

Why are these channels still listed if they are never working? It has been months since any of the channels from 1390-1510 ish worked. When IPTV was new, it was offered free with iks and anytime someone complained the answer was "ITS FREE and NEW", now its the other way around IKS has only english channels left and iptv also doesnt work for international channels. are they ever going to work ? why not remove the 100's dead channels so people dont waste the time for complaining when they dont even work.

WILLOW and WILLOW XTRA are also down, only 2 cricket channels in the line up... any idea what NFPS is up to with all these channels ?

Junoir Member
    Indian Pakistani channels are still down, does anyone know when those channels will be restored?

Quote Originally Posted by apun View Post
    Why are these channels still listed if they are never working? It has been months since any of the channels from 1390-1510 ish worked. When IPTV was new, it was offered free with iks and anytime someone complained the answer was "ITS FREE and NEW", now its the other way around IKS has only english channels left and iptv also doesnt work for international channels. are they ever going to work ? why not remove the 100's dead channels so people dont waste the time for complaining when they dont even work.

WILLOW and WILLOW XTRA are also down, only 2 cricket channels in the line up... any idea what NFPS is up to with all these channels ?
    I agree with your disappoitment. It seems they do not care

I am an old user in early days it was all free nano and other boxes and maint. team was lot quicker to get things back as in those days there were lots of ecm's. I remember when the don. were 35 dollors & sevice was lot better. Now its 90 dollors bad sevice . Either maint. team is not capable to maintain or they just don't have any one fix things and more & more money is coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnay View Post
    I am an old user in early days it was all free nano and other boxes and maint. team was lot quicker to get things back as in those days there were lots of ecm's. I remember when the don. were 35 dollors & sevice was lot better. Now its 90 dollors bad sevice . Either maint. team is not capable to maintain or they just don't have any one fix things and more & more money is coming in.
    I agree with you absolutely, I am still getting some English Channels only on sats. 129w (HD), 114W, 110W - NFPS Finished Indian Channels on IKS, But now even on IPTV, mag 254 Indian, Pakistani (Hindi, Urdu) channels are down for months. It seems they have the donation of $90/- for the year but shamefully no complete service so far and won't restore those Indian channels which they provided in the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronk View Post
    I agree with you absolutely, I am still getting some English Channels only on sats. 129w (HD), 114W, 110W - NFPS Finished Indian Channels on IKS, But now even on IPTV, mag 254 Indian, Pakistani (Hindi, Urdu) channels are down for months. It seems they have the donation of $90/- for the year but shamefully no complete service so far and won't restore those Indian channels which they provided in the start.
    Well quite a few channels are working now, hopefully rest will be working soon. Thank you to the maint. team. Thank you once again.

TV Addicted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vinnay View Post
    Well quite a few channels are working now, hopefully rest will be working soon. Thank you to the maint. team. Thank you once again.
    Well after the payment gates failed for 2 weeks I went to**********`.That was 2 weeks of lost users.I had to pick up all the boxes and wipe out private server************ave more channels working and they have better EPG.The picture is crisp. it cost 100.EU.Stars Plus and all the hindi channels work uninterrupted. They are the best.
    Last edited by catz; 09-30-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Junoir Member
    i think if u want Cricket you can watch at sky sprots

Junoir Member
    i hope Rocket fix soon Willow Cricket we all miss that channel