Iks Channels up and down using the iptv66 STB Emulator from this site.

I have been using the iptv66 stb emulator from this site with my iptv66 sub and it was working fine when I first set it up about 5 months ago. But I've seen a decline in a the quality of the service. I changed the iptv66 url to the new one http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/ but its still giving me the same issues. Everything shows up but the channels freeze and sometimes I go to a channel and when I click on it it's just a black screen. I hope someone can help me on here. It's very frustrating and sometimes I think has my sub may have been hacked as the channels are worse in peak hours then say in the morning time. Like last night I tried watching Destination America and it was just a black screen I went to ID and it would not stop freezing. This morning Destination America is working. At least I can go in and it's not a black screen. ID buffers way less at different times? But the problem persists. Can someone please let me know how to fix this. Is this just the way iks/iptv66 is? Does the STB Emulator on this site not work anymore? Could my sub have been compromised? Anyone please? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Agree..with what is happening.

I have the same problems the unit and I was wondering if the system administrators had been working on the system. Everything you said is happening to my system. Today the VOD videos will not only not load up the loading bar, it just goes black and then goes back to the picture of the movie. Also the TV channels will not load up after clicking them on. I also have the iptv66.tv with a MAG254. Last weekend the movies had freezing as well as the tv channels. Now NOTHING. Please moderators Please contact the administrators to see if the system is down and hope that they can get it up! I have been with you for almost 4 years.

Please please help us. Many many thanks, Satman001