My STB Emulator channels Freezing or channels with black screen?
I've had my STB Emulator and sub from iptv66 since late 2016/ early 2017 and I thought it was the best thing ever. But now i have channels that just come up with a black screen or they work some times and some times they don't. I've seen that it gets worse at peak times. Then at other times it works but after a while the channels begin to freeze or I will fall asleep and when I wake up the channel I was last watching is frozen on the tv. I have the iptv66 STB Emulator from this site on an Nvidia shield. Can someone please let me know what I can do to fix this? Is the emulator not working anymore for iptv66. I changed the URL to http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/ when it changed but it was just as bad when it was the old url. Last night I couldn't watch any channels as they were unwatchable freezing every few seconds or I could'nt connect to them and the channel's were just a black screen. Now it's the morning and the channels seem to be working. I'm starting to think maybe my Mac has been hacked. I don't know what else to think. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks