Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: avov 2

Junoir Member
    "david_avov" and your location sells me a lot. Need to hear from outsider. No offence.

Quote Originally Posted by supaman32052 View Post
    mine is in the mail.. how is the picture quality?
    Very good picture

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Actv8 View Post
    Wow!! I got it today and it is fantastic!!!

I need to do lots of reading to learn all about it. One thing my son wants to play minecraft game but when I press ok will not play. however other games are okay
    Did you ever get Minecraft to play?
    The pay button is on the screen but it will not activate with either the remote or the game controller. Need help!!!

thanks

I have the same issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Did you ever get Minecraft to play?
    The pay button is on the screen but it will not activate with either the remote or the game controller. Need help!!!

thanks

I have the same issue.
    Make sure you take a look at the hardware requirements for each game before you boot it up. Each game tells you what kind of device you need to play the game in its description, for example [Gamepad] or Note: needs something. I believe the Minecraft game needs a gyro remote or mouse to play so you will want to look into setting that up. I realized we don't have easily accessible support for it so I'm talking with the technical team about releasing some sort of gyro remote for your phone. We have it developed already but for some reason have not released it. Keep an eye on our documents page for a download for it. I will likely make a post in the games section when that becomes available.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by david_avov View Post
    Make sure you take a look at the hardware requirements for each game before you boot it up. Each game tells you what kind of device you need to play the game in its description, for example [Gamepad] or Note: needs something. I believe the Minecraft game needs a gyro remote or mouse to play so you will want to look into setting that up. I realized we don't have easily accessible support for it so I'm talking with the technical team about releasing some sort of gyro remote for your phone. We have it developed already but for some reason have not released it. Keep an eye on our documents page for a download for it. I will likely make a post in the games section when that becomes available.
    Ok, so as lame as I am on games (this is for the grand child) the game controller that came with the Avon2 does not work for Minecraft? Is that correct?

Chief Ninja
    Ok, so as lame as I am on games (this is for the grand child) the game controller that came with the Avon2 does not work for Minecraft? Is that correct?
    oops forgot to say thanks.

you are right on that one maybe try a usb kb with mouse i dont know will try later
    Last edited by Marley; 06-05-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Banned
    Yeah it doesn't unfortunately. I don't know why it wasn't integrated with the controller (i'm sure there was some reason behind it) but the controller doesn't work for it. We should come up with a release for some sort of virtual remote on your smart phones some time soon so that you wouldn't have to worry about it. But for now no, sorry

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by david_avov View Post
    Yeah it doesn't unfortunately. I don't know why it wasn't integrated with the controller (i'm sure there was some reason behind it) but the controller doesn't work for it. We should come up with a release for some sort of virtual remote on your smart phones some time soon so that you wouldn't have to worry about it. But for now no, sorry
    Can you do a firmware update and have the game controller work with it? It seems t have plenty of buttons and controls.

Thanks for the info. For now I guess they can still use the ipad but I thought the big screen TV would be better for games.

Banned
    Can you do a firmware update and have the game controller work with it? It seems t have plenty of buttons and controls.

Thanks for the info. For now I guess they can still use the ipad but I thought the big screen TV would be better for games.
    The best I can do is push the technical adviser to come out with support for this. I'll be honest and say the following weeks are going to be really busy as we have some very important content we are developing. It will end up on the wishlist and hopefully gets implemented sometime soon. Unfortunately you will have to either work with whatever tools it says to play with or play on a different platform. I'm sure at one point it will be up there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12