Thread: Avov tvonline4

Junoir Member

Avov tvonline4

Hello
    So I added my Avov box on some website as a 24 hour trial. Added the url xxxxxxxxxx and after the trial expired I started getting ( box is locked by server, please contact your service provider)
    Bought some credits and when I added the mac address to my panel thinking that would fix the issue, get a red acceclamation mark for status of the box and the box is locked message keeps coming back. I deleted the mac address, reseted the box and still doesn't work.
    Any idea why Avov is so fragile?
    Last edited by catz; 07-23-2017 at 05:22 PM.

This website only talks about NFPS, Rocket, and IPTV66 .IPTV Services .Avov boxes work fine with these services............You will probably have to contact the Service you connected your box to....doubt that it is a box problem....Sounds like the trial version of that service is giving you a problem..................................Plus since you say the Trial service has ended........Well you will get error messages when you try to connect...........pay for a service and you should have no problems...........
    Last edited by floder2; 07-22-2017 at 09:57 PM.

You need to have the person that you got the free trial from clear your MAC address from the server ,before you can add Service again.
    Right now your MAC address is lock with the seller that gave you the free trial.

But it is only locked with that service ...if he bought a donation for NFPS and set it up correctly.....he would have no problems with the blocked service from that other free trial service

so true on that one tv online should work with np no the other one yes it locked till they remove it and did you do the new box code again like you did before
    the 4 or 3 letter i think been some time that i did it
    Last edited by Marley; 07-23-2017 at 04:36 AM.