Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vpn

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by satmam61 View Post
    Seriously??? You're going to call those people thieves and you a legit customer????? Man oh man......some people are better off being thought of as an idiot instead of opening there mouth and removing all doubt lol
    I take it your one of the people that got caught re streaming and are now mad you cannot do it anymore? Hmm why else you you jump on someone for posting that... I was just posting what I researched to help others... So instead of calling people idiots why don't you try and help others with answers instead of opening your mouth and showing everyone what type of person you are.. "Lol" according to you 😂

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by satmam61 View Post
    Sorry but we are all thieves that use these services and try and circumvent the providers security and cannot believe how some people think this is all an up n up business lol
    When did I post this was an up and up business?? I posted why providers are not allowing VPN's fool.. Do you not want real answers and be left in the dark? If you do then why not stay away from these threads and not post anything.. I'm pretty sure we all are aware this is not on the up and up, I was stating who others can blame for not being able to use them.

The subject kinda took I hard left turn. I love this iptv hobby and the exchange of ideas. I don't get into politics, legal issues or human rights just stick tot he subject and keep it light. Saying that, I cant see how VPN is going anywhere considering the encrypted tunnel is essential to remote employees in almost every industry. Big business in VPN up to their short hairs.

Fire From Within

This is why we don't allow namecalling. Thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123