Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vpn

I'm NOT worried and I AM relaxed, as long as I am connected through my VPN. I assume that most of you can understand my concern here. I take my on-line security and privacy seriously so I exercise due diligence by using a VPN. Anyone reading this who doesn't use a VPN should consider doing the same.

Junoir Member
    Any one knows of any vpn that is currently working with nfps?

Speaking of VPN, I wish my ISP would allow two IP addresses, then I would run two separate routers/networks in my home, one with a permanent connection at the router to VPN and the other for normal connectivity requirements e.g. phones, tablets etc.

Junoir Member
    Try Cyderghost VPN !

tester
    slickvpn all so good option

pot?
    From what I have read on different sites is quite a few providers do not allow VPN's period. There are quite a few reasons why they do not allow it so unfortunately it is what it is.. So if you find one that works for the severs here and want to use it that's great!!
    Also somehow some of the people using VPNs have figured out how to use a VPN to re-stream the channels offered by providers and then add them to there own server and charge people.. So if you want to be pissed off at anyone be mad at the jerks who decided to ruin it for legit customers... You can't blame providers for not wanting the content provided by them re-streamed by scumbags looking to make a quick buck...
    Last edited by pod77; 07-14-2017 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    somehow some of the people using VPNs have figured out how to use a VPN to re-stream the channels offered by providers and then add them to there own server and charge people
    How is this possible given the other security measures that are in-place?

Also somehow some of the people using VPNs have figured out how to use a VPN to re-stream the channels offered by providers and then add them to there own server and charge people.. So if you want to be pissed off at anyone be mad at the jerks who decided to ruin it for legit customers... You can't blame providers for not wanting the content provided by them re-streamed by scumbags looking to make a quick buck...

Seriously??? You're going to call those people thieves and you a legit customer????? Man oh man......some people are better off being thought of as an idiot instead of opening there mouth and removing all doubt lol
    Last edited by dara; 07-17-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Fire From Within

Name calling is not tolerated here. Even sideways...

Sorry but we are all thieves that use these services and try and circumvent the providers security and cannot believe how some people think this is all an up n up business lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast