Junoir Member

DreamTech HD Offline for 18 Months... Looking to Use it Again...

I have a Dreamtech HD which I purchased in April 2014 and I assume its related Rocket account has gone "inactive" as I havent used it in quite a while.

I never received my Rocket Client, Order ID or Email from the installer and I assume I need to make a donation to bring my account up to date before I can use my service again. And I assume the donation would have to be made at Iksrocket.com.

In addition I beleive there has been a major change/upgrade during this timeframe so I will have to do a download/update to the Dreamtech followed by a "Channel Scan" which involves perhaps knowling specific Satellites/Frequency/Symbol Rate and perhaps other parameters and I have no idea what these "parameters" might be.

I am looking for confirmation that I have a correct understanding and if so, that I have the actual settings and download content location before I proceed, so any feedback and specifics would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance
    Jungleji2

Warrior
    Dont know if you are talking dreamlink hd but this forum does not support iks

Junoir Member

Dreamtech HD Offline for 18 months

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Dont know if you are talking dreamlink hd but this forum does not support iks
    Thanks for the reply...

Its similar, but closer to the Pinweel, in fact it is a clone of the Pinweel. What is "iks"?
    Jungleji2

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleji2 View Post
    I have a Dreamtech HD which I purchased in April 2014 and I assume its related Rocket account has gone "inactive" as I havent used it in quite a while.

I never received my Rocket Client, Order ID or Email from the installer and I assume I need to make a donation to bring my account up to date before I can use my service again. And I assume the donation would have to be made at Iksrocket.com.

In addition I beleive there has been a major change/upgrade during this timeframe so I will have to do a download/update to the Dreamtech followed by a "Channel Scan" which involves perhaps knowling specific Satellites/Frequency/Symbol Rate and perhaps other parameters and I have no idea what these "parameters" might be.

I am looking for confirmation that I have a correct understanding and if so, that I have the actual settings and download content location before I proceed, so any feedback and specifics would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance
    Jungleji2
    I just got a SHOCK - my Dreamtech has NO MAC address!!! So it cannot be used any more as far as I know!!! I mean how in the world could it have EVER functioned without it! Unless my satellite installer used some real MAGIC trick!!!

So I now need to find a FTA Satellite Receiver (not a clone) for the cheapest cheapest cheapest price..

Any suggestions appreciated.

Jim

We don't do Satellite stuff here only IPTV
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

my rocket for the last week or more is for most of the time unwatchable with my Mag 254/255........this is the worst it's been for as long as I can remember........anyone know what's happening.......frogger

With your choice of words (cheap--cheaper--cheapest ) ........You may be better off getting some rabbit ears for you HD TV ...assuming your using an HD tv.........That is the cheapest way to go........Lots of Digital channels over the air...................

Quote Originally Posted by jungleji2 View Post
    I just got a SHOCK - my Dreamtech has NO MAC address!!! So it cannot be used any more as far as I know!!! I mean how in the world could it have EVER functioned without it! Unless my satellite installer used some real MAGIC trick!!!

So I now need to find a FTA Satellite Receiver (not a clone) for the cheapest cheapest cheapest price..

Any suggestions appreciated.

Jim

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger View Post
    my rocket for the last week or more is for most of the time unwatchable with my Mag 254/255........this is the worst it's been for as long as I can remember........anyone know what's happening.......frogger
    here 3 years and you hijack?

Junoir Member
    I wanna to help you.But i have no idea about DreamTech HD.