Junoir Member

Can a Mod please contact me

Hello, I tried contacting Crazed 2.0 but it seems his inbox is full. Can a mod that can help me with activating my donation message me please. Last year I tried getting a one month donation and I kept checking it for 2 weeks straight and it never updated. I checked it now it and says it did activate at one point but I never got to use it because I received no notification that it was activated. I just donated towards a 1 month service to give this another shot and I'm hoping if I contact a mod and/or support earlier I might be able to check out the service and see if I can get some yearly donations.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    my inbox has been cleared now, sorry about that

Send me your email and the code and I will get this looked into right away.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Can someone please give me some assistance I was using nfusion before and had stop for 7 months and now decided to try iks66, but my mag 254 is saying stb blocked, contact provider, I try doing an iptv reset but I am getting information provided is incorrect, I put the information that was emailed to me, so I am thinking that the wrong information was sent to me, I bought a month and I have not been able to use it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2 View Post
    Can someone please give me some assistance I was using nfusion before and had stop for 7 months and now decided to try iks66, but my mag 254 is saying stb blocked, contact provider, I try doing an iptv reset but I am getting information provided is incorrect, I put the information that was emailed to me, so I am thinking that the wrong information was sent to me, I bought a month and I have not been able to use it so far.
    incorrect info displayed is usually not a website error, it usually means that the info entered is incorrect or inactive on the server.

Easiest thing to do is send me your email and the code. I can look at it and see what we have.

Luig, yours came thru after a few hours. Check your messages
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-08-2017 at 03:24 AM.
    - Ren

Crazed 2.0
    I have a never ending problem. The home office worked on my unit and said that that forum members modz would help me with the freezing. My unit worked
    for a few days after they reset my service at their end and had different URL for me. Please help as a week ago
    Friday my unit worked OK. Saturday it had a freezing problem and Sunday there was no server service at all for the movies/videos and channels.
    All this last week the videos just do not load or if they do it is just freeze and more freeze. Channels also freeze. You helped these members with a one month subscription problem and I have a one year subscription and my MAG254 IKS has worked in the past. I am running on r14 - should I go to r19 or is this loading/freezing problem at the home office?
    Many thanks for helping us.

Many thanks,

Satman001
    Last edited by Satman001; 07-07-2017 at 10:15 PM. Reason: forget the Crazed 2.0 intro

what I am good at and also what not many have access to, is helping members with finding their boughten codes. These can come from NFPS or Rocket or IPTV66
    I can find access for a member that bought from a reseller but never got the Client ID *which the client needs in order to search his code), I can usually find that for the member.
    I can find codes that maybe the member never got an email of authentacation (maybe because ISP or emails and how they display certain tags. That donatation number or Route number is in a tagged format and could be an issue with some email services. But with just the members email addy, I can usually find the goods for the member.
    I can proform a reset on any given code, even if the member has reached a daily limit on them resets.
    I can do alot of things with the access I have, but I can not diagnose iptv issues
    If I did that type of thing thru private messages then what I am really good at would get neglected, as my time would be extremly taxed.

Papiao should not be promoting my time.
    I need to contact papiao and tell them I need a raise, a big raise

My job that pays my bills takes me away from being on-line as much as I would like, as like I was and am in the winter months.

ANyway, sounds like maybe your server URL needs looking at.
    For me to check that I would need your code and URL assigned and then I would have to try your code personally here at my house which entitles entering it all on a working receiver and then try each URL to comapre what happens with each. That entitles alot of work bro, which I can not comit to.
    Use the full URL with the Mag boxes... or at least that is how it was last time I had a Mag on-line.

My appologies
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-08-2017 at 01:26 AM.
    - Ren