Still the same old problems

Turned on my iptv66 today for the first time in months and all the problems that i had are GUESS WHAT STILL THERE ,both in xstream codes and pvr client u know the ones im on about ,no video ,no audio ,both out of sync and channels stopping for no reason THANK GOD i have a new supplier of iptv which so far in 3 months has had less probelms than ive had with this shower in 5 minutes ,only for the moderators trying to appease the unhappy customers and they are a lot of them nobody would be interested ,the reason for the problems and ive had a tech guy look at my set up and theyre is nothing wrong on my end of things basically he said that it was down to poor maintenance of the main servers and also too many people accessin it as it cant handle the bandwith so people search the net i found a very reliable iptv source in 5 minutes cheaper than here and has no of the above problems well maybe the odd channel every now and again but nothing like the service provided here

my suggestion is to move over to the new side of things... it has been great for me.... not using mac authentication.... just use a M3U playlist and a player.... I am using Smart IPTV on my samsung tv... but any playlist capable app will work
    if that still doesn't change anything unfortunately its your internet connection... either something with your connection itself or the trunks the provider has out to NFPS severs... there has been a ton of improvements since I started using it.... most channels are HD now... these guys have been working hard...

Quote Originally Posted by owen420 View Post
    my suggestion is to move over to the new side of things... it has been great for me.... not using mac authentication.... just use a M3U playlist and a player.... I am using Smart IPTV on my samsung tv... but any playlist capable app will work
    if that still doesn't change anything unfortunately its your internet connection... either something with your connection itself or the trunks the provider has out to NFPS severs... there has been a ton of improvements since I started using it.... most channels are HD now... these guys have been working hard...
    I agree with you on not using MAC authentication. VLC works really well for me, on a PC. On android(if you use android), what do you use? I find VLC for android doesn't work well.

Quote Originally Posted by owen420 View Post
    owen420 - wise ........ follow his/her/its/tranny post(s) & you'll go far ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    on PC and on windows there is a super dupper Player for your m3u playlists, you may wanna check out.
    I swear by VLC but let me tell yea, for windows applications, this other Player is the beans.
    It is a Windows only Player. It has recording and picture in picture and other great functions. Is not much of an editor thou.

I think its in my signature there somewhere
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLEUSE View Post
    Turned on my iptv66 today for the first time in months and all the problems that i had are GUESS WHAT STILL THERE ,both in xstream codes and pvr client u know the ones im on about ,no video ,no audio ,both out of sync and channels stopping for no reason THANK GOD i have a new supplier of iptv which so far in 3 months has had less probelms than ive had with this shower in 5 minutes ,only for the moderators trying to appease the unhappy customers and they are a lot of them nobody would be interested ,the reason for the problems and ive had a tech guy look at my set up and theyre is nothing wrong on my end of things basically he said that it was down to poor maintenance of the main servers and also too many people accessin it as it cant handle the bandwith so people search the net i found a very reliable iptv source in 5 minutes cheaper than here and has no of the above problems well maybe the odd channel every now and again but nothing like the service provided here

thnx for stopping by
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    on PC and on windows there is a super dupper Player for your m3u playlists, you may wanna check out.
    I swear by VLC but let me tell yea, for windows applications, this other Player is the beans.
    It is a Windows only Player. It has recording and picture in picture and other great functions. Is not much of an editor thou.

I think its in my signature there somewhere
    Hi. Which player? Edit: I'll check your signature. Don't worry about it.
    Last edited by samke; 07-05-2017 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Found what i was asking for

It must be perfect player. Edit: Thank you for the suggestion Crazed. I'm not seeing the record functions though. Its also available on Android.I'm not sure whether that's the one you are talking about.
    Last edited by samke; 07-05-2017 at 07:29 AM. Reason: To say Thank you and to add more info.

Code:
    https://mega.nz/#F!odE1wJIa!blJT1wlvZcHXxdTdbiyJGA!9Md0WaCR
    This is the one.
    Simpletv
    The mega load page takes a few seconds to load.
    - Ren

That's the one. Thank you Crazed.