Beginning about a week ago, when trying to open the "Xtream-Codes IPTV addon" (Kodi 17.1 on my M8S Pro Android Box) to access my paid IPTV66 provider services, the addon does not even open at all any longer. In fact, when I restart Kodi each time, an error automatically appears before I even try to open the Xtream addon. It is the same error when I try to open Xtream-Codes. The error states (similar to this): "LOGIN FAILED, either your port, username or password is incorrect, please reconfigure the plugin"!

I first tried an IPTV Reset from the website, and I noticed during the process there was a new message next to the "IPTV Portal", stating: "If the default IPTV portal URL doesn't work, please try the full version.., etc". I changed the portal/website in the "settings" that I have been using successfully until this problem to the other/new suggested portal/website address then restarted Kodi. The only change that happened is that I do not get the error message each time I restart Kodi. But still, when I try to actually open Xtream-Codes, I am getting the more normal error stating: "Xtream-Codes IPTV Error, check your log for more information" and just will NOT even open.

I also noticed some other new options/messages during the "IPTV RESET": There is a new option: "Internet Provider Lock" (set to: DISABLED) & "County Lock" (set to: Allow all Countries). These were not there the last time I renewed my account last month. Should they be set differently?

Finally, whenever I do an IPTV Reset, I put in my email address and route number. I get the screen that shows you all of the above plus my current status, how many days remaining, the new above options, etc. When I then click on the "IPTV Reset" it just takes me right back to the same page. How do I know if the reset actually was completed? Also on the very bottom of the page there is another new option I have not seen before: "CHANGE PORTAL". I also clicked on that because I DID change the above as I explained above and STILL SAME ERROR.

My renewal is in only 5 more days and I have been an extremely loyal customer and I would hate to NOT renew my services!! :-)

IF ANYONE IS ABLE TO HELP, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all, God bless!! :-)