Thread: Threats

Threats

I'm going to be completely honest. A lot of people here are tired of being threatened for complaining about a service if they paid for. We were promised two weeks added subscription because of the so-called fixed that they did which only made things worse. Of course we all know that the added two weeks was nothing more than a lie it never happened.
    The service has never been worse than it's been now. Trust me I know I started out with you guys at the beginning .but to sit there and ignore complaints and pretending like nothing's going on and then threaten people to band them because people are upset .it's not only bad business but just morally wrong.. when people are not informed as far as what's going on and left in the dark you don't think people are going to complain. And even mention another service in this forum is considered taboo what do you think people are going to do ,when people start going elsewhere it's your own fault for not being upfront and honest with people. Okay go ahead threaten away and just prove our point.

crazybobs TV Expert
    You make Valid points. I agree 100%

Right on brother.....wonder how long before this gets deleted....I've had posts deleted for saying similar things

i agree also.. Can't believe some of the obnoxious responses to simple queries about service shortcomings.

All of this could have been easily avoided. All they had to do was communicate what's really going on ... by not saying anything at all and keeping everyone in the dark it just makes everyone suspicious and expecting the worst. Trust is a major issue here. all of this could have been avoided.. instead it leaves us all guessing

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdrow View Post
    I'm going to be completely honest. A lot of people here are tired of being threatened for complaining about a service if they paid for. We were promised two weeks added subscription because of the so-called fixed that they did which only made things worse. Of course we all know that the added two weeks was nothing more than a lie it never happened.
    The service has never been worse than it's been now. Trust me I know I started out with you guys at the beginning .but to sit there and ignore complaints and pretending like nothing's going on and then threaten people to band them because people are upset .it's not only bad business but just morally wrong.. when people are not informed as far as what's going on and left in the dark you don't think people are going to complain. And even mention another service in this forum is considered taboo what do you think people are going to do ,when people start going elsewhere it's your own fault for not being upfront and honest with people. Okay go ahead threaten away and just prove our point.
    A lot of people here are tired of being threatened for complaining about a service if they paid for
    who is threatening you ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

It's the threat of being banned for speaking out in looking for answers as far as why things are as bad as they are with the service here. Let's face it the service has never been so bad. And if anybody shows any frustration they get threatened to get banned. If people would just be open and explain what's going on instead of hiding in the closet and pretending nothing's going on. I for one have never had so many channels down at the same time ever. We were also promised two weeks extension on our services for when they service the system last time . only to find out that was untrue. If we show that we're frustrated with the situation we get threatened to be banned..

Fire From Within

Send your "complaints" to the right e-mail address. Thread closed.