Junoir Member

Mag 256 blue screen

I dont know whats happening but My Box stucks in a blue screen after logo. Tried to reset through bios. Imageupdate via USB. Im totally Lost.

Junoir Member
    I know this is a bit late for an answer but I had the same issue. I tried everything I could find on the internet suggesting how to fix it. The company I bought it from just ignored my enquiries so I contacted Infomir directly and they asked me to send the box directly to them. They replaced the board under warranty and it's perfect since. I can only offer the height of praise for Infomir for the professional way they dealt with my issue.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MickF View Post
    I know this is a bit late for an answer but I had the same issue. I tried everything I could find on the internet suggesting how to fix it. The company I bought it from just ignored my enquiries so I contacted Infomir directly and they asked me to send the box directly to them. They replaced the board under warranty and it's perfect since. I can only offer the height of praise for Infomir for the professional way they dealt with my issue.
    late or not, its still good info and report... thnx

And is partly why we support Informir products with such enthusiasm here at itvTalk
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa