Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IpTv Donation

you're welcome, please DO NOT use paypal to pay for your donation...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    Yes you can test now and it's free just do some reading to educate yourself a little bit on this.
    I really have about all I can find on this subject - and I'm obviously missing something ?? [I blame myself on that].
    I too have several donations to ROCKETS [separate ports for different FTA's].

Can I link those codes to my AVOV ? to test ? I looked at the ROCKETS link posted above by Wheelin, and I guess I just didn't find what I was looking for.
    For now I'm using the 1.iptv free trial .. but should I be trying to use 1 [one] of my ROCKETS donations ?
    I know that some, if not mostly all of you have figured this out - -but -- I'm kinda lost .. so any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks much !

Pinball Wizard

wtf? that net speed
    With donating. The reseller donoation is for people with 8+ boxes. I don't have 8 boxes but over time, more and more family and friends keep pestering me to get them a box and set it up for them. It asks you to enter the amount of units you have when making the donation but doesn't really explain how it would work if I wanted to add more in the future and doesn't say anything about not having the amount of boxes MAC addresses to enter at the time you donate. Could anyone please shed some more light on how all this works, please?

Be much easier to just direct your family and friends to our little site, wouldn't it??.....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

If he directs them to the site then they don't get a discount for multi donations.....

hogwash..you don't get together or communicate with family and friends??

hogwash???? do the math... 8 donations bought as multi donations is $240 8 donations bought separately is $560

so your family and friends are math illiterate??...have your never purchased items before with friends or family??

Well I can see by your post that you just look to add to your post count because you failed to answer syaoran question.... I'm done wasting my time with you!!!
    why don't you let one of the mods handle his question because its pretty obvious you'll never be one!!!
    Last edited by GCOOP; 05-20-2015 at 06:11 PM. Reason: added to post

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast