Thread: Durex Build

TV Addicted

Durex Build

Since tvaddons doesn't work i have went to DUREX build which works re-well. I have been trying to get my IPTV to work and still on krypton 17.3 but keep getting Authentication failed. Have put my MAC Address to all zero and did a reset and nothing.Went back to my Mac Address and did a reset and still the same message. Using an Android machine with NFPS.
    Any suggestion on how to get it working again/?
    Thanks Dot
    Last edited by dotsadie; 06-25-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dotsadie View Post
    Since tvaddons doesn't work i have went to DUREX build which works re-well. I have been trying to get my IPTV to work and still on krypton 17.3 but keep getting Authentication failed. Have put my MAC Address to all zero and did a reset and nothing.Went back to my Mac Address and did a reset and still the same message. Using an Android machine with NFPS.
    Any suggestion on how to get it working again/?
    Thanks Dot
    Why do you keep messing about with your setup? You had it working fine a week ago. Authentication failed means you have made an error in your setup. Just do what you did last week when you had it working. IDK why you would use anyone's 'builds' for Kodi. Vanilla Kodi setup and install just a few addons for whatever you're interested in. I've had the same few addons for years and everything works. Constant messing about with your setup results in exactly what you are now experiencing. Once it's working...leave it alone (unless you enjoy frustration).

TV Addicted
    expatter here is a question mabe you can ask for me. How would my Mac address on my MI android box to all zeros??? That is why my IPTV will not work.

expatter here is a question mabe you can ask for me. How would my Mac address on my MI android box to all zeros??? That is why my IPTV will not work.
    I`m not sure what you`re asking here. How to change your MAC to all zeros? If this is what you're after, are you talking about using an emulator? If emulator... the top right of the screen is for settings. You add the url, donation, etc. in the tabs found here. I stopped using the emulator myself since I use my own epg that I make.

If you have Kodi on android (I use this set up), then you just go into addons and configure the settings under pvr Simple Client.

If you are asking something else, give a little more info.

Cheers.

You can't change your Mac in the box to 0's ......That mac is embedded in the box................Change your mac to all 0's at NFPS and then put in the new mac address 00:1A:78 etc at the NFPS site........

TV Addicted
    I am thinking this happened when i did a factory rest. I did not do any changing of the original Mac Address on my android box from what it was.
    But trust me it does say all zeros!! Dot

PS. i have tried changing at NFPS IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME.
    Last edited by dotsadie; 06-27-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Fire From Within

Check your pm, dot. I was able to get Potato TV to work with your assigned mac, and donation.

TV Addicted
    Thanks for the help dara will give it a try.
    Thanks Dot

I 2nd expatter's first post re: custom builds.
    Especially on an Android STB.
    For IPTV streaming, you need all the memory resources available.
    Custom Kodi builds usually have a ton of never-used addons enabled, and if they are enabled, they will have a startup sequence when Kodi starts up, that will reserve memory allocation space for itself. This will reduce memory area needed for video processing, audio decoding and general space for kodi and stalker functioning as well as slow down kodi's responsiveness.
    Custom builds may also have critical component left out of the compilation, such as various PVR's etc.
    Why give yourself extra headaches?
    Also, you may not get very good help from the Forums, since most of us know custom builds may be causing the problem to begin with, and it is very frustrating to debug a system if you dont have history.
    Disable or uninstall any addons you dont or rarely use. enable them if you need them.

If Dara did not rectify your problem, start over but follow the kodi17 Setup instructions in the Kodi tutorial thread.
    Good luck
    /kens

ps: I'm not preaching to you. Just killing time!