Register

Latest KODI addons and Repo information

• Fusion (central repository) – Offline – After the Dish Network news broke, fusion went offline. There is no news on its future.
    • Blazetamer (Velocity) – Offline
    • Bubbles addon – Online
    • DandyMedia (DandyMedia, 1080p Addons, Film Emporium, HEVC, etc) – Online
    • Echo (Documentaries, Sportie, Echo Guide, etc) – Offline
    • EvolveOffline foreverPer Goliath’s Twitter: “So as of today i decided to pull Evolve and Reaper. This is to make way for a new addon that will be in goliath repo, will keep u updated”
    • ExodusIntermittent – Exodus moved into its own repository, then went offline a day later. Check back for status updates.
    • Made in CanadaOnline
    • Metalkettle (Decado Documentaries, Sports Mix, TV Mix, Happy Movies, Gobble, etc) – Offline
    • Motor Replays addon – Online
    • Mucky Duck (M4U, FMovies, 123Movies, etc) – Online
    • Natko (Castaway) – Offline
    • NoobsAndNerds (Bob, Elysium) – Online.
    • One242415 – Offline forever – The addon is official being shut down forever. Straight from One242415 in his addon: I am removing my addon for good. It was a hell of a ride for me. First starting off with Navi-X, then with Mashup, then with Phoenix, and for two months with my own add-on. Thank you all for supporting One242415!! PS: I will not be back I’m closing down for good! This addon will be closed within a few days
    • Planet MMA addon – Online
    • PodGod Repo (cCloud, Pro Sport) – Offline
    • Shani (Zem TV) – Offline
    • Sportsdevil – Offline. Future uncertain.
    • K3l3vra (SALTs, 1Channel) – Intermitten – The status of SALTs and 1Channel is tied to Exodus above.

• Xbmchub (USTVNow, Velvet Hotdog, Phoenix) – OfflineXbmchub is still in the fusion central repository, so its status is tied to the status of Fusion above.
      • Phoenix – Offline forever

• UK TurkOnline – New repository. Click here to install
    • Ultimate (Ultimate IPTV) – Offline
    • VortexOnline – New repository. Click here to install.
    • XunityTalk (Easynews, iStream, Football Replays) – Online but moved. iStream has moved into Mucky Duck’s repo above and a few others like BBC, TV Player, UKTV Play, and Football Replays have moved into NoobsandNerds.

Pinball Wizard
    Thank you 1sikguy

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    • Fusion (central repository) – Offline – After the Dish Network news broke, fusion went offline. There is no news on its future.
    • Bubbles addon – Online
    • EvolveOffline foreverPer Goliath’s Twitter: “So as of today i decided to pull Evolve and Reaper. This is to make way for a new addon that will be in goliath repo, will keep u updated”
    • ExodusIntermittent – Exodus moved into its own repository, then went offline a day later. Check back for status updates.
    • Made in CanadaOnline
    • Metalkettle (Decado Documentaries, Sports Mix, TV Mix, Happy Movies, Gobble, etc) – Offline
    • One242415 – Offline forever – The addon is official being shut down forever. Straight from One242415 in his addon: I am removing my addon for good. It was a hell of a ride for me. First starting off with Navi-X, then with Mashup, then with Phoenix, and for two months with my own add-on. Thank you all for supporting One242415!! PS: I will not be back I’m closing down for good! This addon will be closed within a few days
    • K3l3vra (SALTs, 1Channel) – Intermitten – The status of SALTs and 1Channel is tied to Exodus above.

• Xbmchub (USTVNow, Velvet Hotdog, Phoenix) – OfflineXbmchub is still in the fusion central repository, so its status is tied to the status of Fusion above.

• XunityTalk (Easynews, iStream, Football Replays) – Online but moved. iStream has moved into Mucky Duck’s repo above and a few others like BBC, TV Player, UKTV Play, and Football Replays have moved into NoobsandNerds.
    Echo documentrys still works on mine running 17.3

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    • Bubbles addon – Online
    • Made in CanadaOnline

Thanks for the share. However, I just checked that guide on 1Channel is completely outdated. There were some updates in 1Channel, I think but the guide is not updated to the last updates.

Perhaps,
    Code:
    https://www.techwhoop.com/install-1channel-primewire-on-kodi/
    might contain updated information. Not sure, but you can try.
    Last edited by ilan; 12-28-2017 at 12:38 AM. Reason: No live links please...