Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire

Macaddress vs playlist

could someone explain to me the pros and cons of which is the best and easiest way to go
    mac address or a playlist on the MyGica 1800 with Kodi 17.3. thanks for your answers!
    something here

TV Addicted
    I would recommend to use a playlist and the Perfect Player app. Easy to set up and use and you dont have to launch and close Kodi everytime you turn the 1800 on and you bypass all the Kodi issues with that setup. I dont think there has been near the problems of channels not working using PP compared to all the headaches of other setups over the past few weeks. Other bonus is you can use this on multiple devices, just not at the same time, whereas with MAC based setup you need to change the MAC each time you want to use a different device.

Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    Thanks 85146 that sounds like a plan, as you can tell I don't know what the hell
    I am doing. Where can I go to read how to set it up with the Stalker client and do
    you still get the guide.
    Thanks
    something here

TV Addicted
    You dont use stalker client...it is an m3u player apk for android that uses the playlist url assigned to you when you select this option in your papaio account settings. You can read more about this setup and the guide in the section in this forum for this topic here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...Perfect-Player
    Please ask any additional questions in that thread and I'll see if I am able to help you out if needed.

TV Addicted
    I installed the playlist yesterday, after some time trying to learn how to use it, I decided that the only advantage was it runs outside KODI, but, the picture did not seem as good, even though I installed the epg link, in fact tried both links and did not work. No channel numbers and everything seemed to be in group folders. In short, I did not like what I saw and went back to the stalker client. Best thing to tell you is to do both and see which one you like.