Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pot?
    Your ISP might not be throttling your connection but just remember your ISp doesn't connect directly to the server. It connects through other ISp providers to make the hops to the server. So it can get bottle necked making its way to the servers. We unfortunately have zero control over that. Also I am in no way making excuses for the way the servers have been acting but everyone needs to remember just because your ISP provider might not be throttling you doesn't mean your not hitting an issue someplace else down the line... We have had many threads on this subject and yes it's true it might not be your ISP but down the line where it gets passed off can be the issue and there is zero you can do to fix that. In the last year we have had many threads on this and yes it ended up being the other connections from your ISP to the servers as your ISP does not connect directly from your router to the servers as I'm sure you know. But as I said please don't think I am making excuses for what has been going on! Everyone's ISP provider hands off to the next provider to provider until your at the server which isn't in a country with the best ISP provider to begin with. So yes it's true you might not be getting throttled but down the line you might be when your getting passed off to the next guy... You know that ISP providers are looking to pay the least amount possible so don't expect them to care if your getting the best speed/connection down the line.
    I can try and find the thread we had going with all of this explained if needed... But we had members checking channels that they were having zero issues with while others were having issues with.. Unfortunately I have not read anything that might correct the issue as you can complain till your blue in the face but that's not going to help ;(
    Last edited by pod77; 06-24-2017 at 05:34 AM.

TV Addicted
    Now you lost me.... Why so defensive??? I acknowledged that in my post! "Too many cars on the road" comment was directed at exactly what you just said. There is no debate my friend. Drop the mike! Sheese. I said what I said and stand by it! Fact.... Service isn't there yet. Admit that. Can't fix a problem if you don't call it what it is... I do not hear anyone having trouble with Netflix, or Hulu, or U-Verse, And I could go on...... They do use the same internet... Hmmmm... and the list goes on!!! As far as a fix goes, there ya go! I just mentioned them!!!! So don't shove blame away. We have enough of that in politics for crying out loud.... Also just so ya know..... about a year ago a law was created to outlaw throttling. Don't you remember the companies getting in trouble for limiting data???? The only reason they say no guarantees on speed is to cover their azz in case they need to work on their equipment. Also from my experience when an issue "down the line" gets hit, half the time the traffic is switched to another route. Also shutting down and restarting will also force another route. Any half a brain should know this. It's internet 101. Now why don't we simply call it what it is and be done. The system is still being built. Until it is complete, we will have this. When Netflix, and Hulu, and all the other services start having trouble then and only then will even consider what you are saying as the all share the same road!

Sheese. I only stated what I did to share my experience. NOT start an argument. This is turning into that and I'm not interested friend. Have a great day.

Have a great day!

I'm no expert by any means, but if an ISP was throttling your connection would it not have an "across the board" effect ? ie:if throttling was happening it would affect all the channels (and not just a select few) ?

TV Addicted
    Correct. ISP's don't pick and choose.

Junoir Member
    Slow down a bit Gigi ...First of all I have 4 providers I sub to IP@UYS EXPRESS ROCKET and they are all having freeze issues at prime time . Rocket is the best and the service is great.I get both IKS and IPTV from Rocket... I run IKS as well as IPTV . Not my first barbecue turned my 10fter into a fish pond...

Great Job Mods and to this site which is here to help not complain about channels down ect.

Junoir Member
    Running...Kodi on HP quad core... Avov4k.. Mag256.. and a Dreamlink for IKS...

Thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12