Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Would be nice to hear whats up or whats going on

[B]Last 3 weeks At 4:30pm PST Bang!! TV Black. [/B]
    little weird to me..something blocking or hacking the server??

Live TV Runs Fine at 3:00pm not a Glitch Runs Perfect!!

TV Addicted
    Every night its been the same thing up @ mornings down @ nights. What is going on? Not even a word from a representative. Rule of thumb if you keep persons informed of whats going on maybe the backlash won't hurt as bad but being kept in the dark is really ridiculous. "We can handle the truth," "Try us," "There are still LOYAL customers around."

Working better so far this morning. Hopefully, someone found the problem last night. Fingers crossed.

TV Addicted
    Lets hope....I dont care if its down really...
    Its just nice to be in the know on whats happening and going on with the servers..

Keep up the great work if thats whats going on..

Junoir Member
    Service has been horrible for the last while, finally trying another service for a month. No word, no updates nothing. why stay anymore

It's rock solid today 😁

TV Addicted
    Yes it was Forzaazzurri now its starting to mess up again 4:30pm here and channels hit and miss

TV Addicted
    I would say that people are getting home from work and starting to turn the TV on to watch. Either internet providers cannot handle the load or the service servers cannot handle the load. Saw this happen several times over the last week when Trump and associates started to speak. Hay, by the way, that could be the far left interfering!! Ha! Ha!

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    I would say that people are getting home from work and starting to turn the TV on to watch. Either internet providers cannot handle the load or the service servers cannot handle the load. Saw this happen several times over the last week when Trump and associates started to speak. Hay, by the way, that could be the far left interfering!! Ha! Ha!
    Agreed and it's not to say that the servers don't have issues.. But the busy times for ISP providers are when people get home from work and everyone in the neighborhood are using the Internet. This will create a bottleneck and your speeds will be effected unfortunately.
    "Internet bottlenecks are places in telecommunication networks in which internet service providers (ISPs), or naturally occurring high use of the network, slow or alter the network speed of the users and/or content producers using that network."
    If every channel is having issues then this could be the culprit and there isn't much you can do about it.
    Please do understand I'm not saying that the service is perfect but if the above is happening then this could be what is going on with your service. About 6 months back we had a few members that after many different tests we figured out that this was indeed the issue.

Warrior
    The flaw in your logic is this... I like to watch the news channels, CNN...Fox...Sky...BBC and I find quite often they are unwatchable of just not there. So I switch over to Ccloud or other addon and I can watch them for hours on end with no dropouts and practically zero freezing/ buffering. Would not 'bottlenecking' effect Kodi as well ???

Something else I have noticed is sometimes the freezing is exactly 10 seconds on and then 10 seconds off. I first noticed it when they had the Comey countdown shown on the screen, tonight Fox News is doing it, just put your computer clock on the screen and you will see it. Seems to be a man made problem, possibly a jealous competitor.

I now use the m3u/simple client most of the time, the mag254 is collecting dust as you can't move around the channel list like you could before and forget about the favourites function...SNAFU.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast