Any updates or reasons why the service is so bad

I understand that service goes up and down . but not for weeks at a time. This is outright robbery they promised an extra week we never got they supposedly fixed the servers and it's gotten worse and worse and worse. I've been with this service since the beginning. I just don't understand how they can take our money and then when we ask questions and want to find out what's going on they use the excuse you're only paying so much go back to cable. Money is money regardless of how much you pay for the service

TV Addicted
    I agree and share the same sentiments. I understand that the service is not perfect but as resellers to clients and family members @ least some kind of update as to what is causing the problem and maybe what steps are being done to mitigate against future reoccurrences. I personally feel servers have reached their max and the site needs to reduce selling a certain number of codes per month or week to maintain stability. Certain sites can opt to disable codes which are not being used over 2-3 months until contacted by users or resellers. Even if they have to reduce tv quality to maintain stability, do something so that the "dance can pay for the lights."

I wouldn't be a reseller for any amount......I've helped a few friends and family get this service when it first came out....my phone would ring at all hrs until I said enough is enough and told them to find something else or just deal with this....I feel sorry for the resellers....they may be making a few bucks but not enough to deal with all the headaches from irate customers

Junoir Member
    So - I'm not the only one?

I can't get it off BLOCKED

OK go to the donation checker papiao put in your email Addy first line if you bought the donation yourself not from a reseller unless he gave you the order #
    Then the second line your donation # go through the window captcha .once the papiao pops up you will see a window that states reset .Click on there it will reset your donation .You can as well go to iptvrocket and in there you will see a help window click on that window once open input your concern along with your info is donation STB name etc.They will be able to accommodate your issues