Junoir Member

205 CHANNEL(FOX NEWS) not working for a month now ?

Can anybody enlighten me why on kodi Stalker iptv the channel 205 is not working for a month now but on Iks private server the channel 205(fox news) is working fine?

Quote Originally Posted by anaida View Post
    Can anybody enlighten me why on kodi Stalker iptv the channel 205 is not working for a month now but on Iks private server the channel 205(fox news) is working fine?
    From time to time when there is interesting breaking news items, I sometimes turn to this channel for a laugh. It has been working consistently for me...

TV Addicted
    really? for a laugh . wow... I guess i'm not a liberal fake news type of guy

Lol, most American news channels are funny

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Protein P View Post
    Lol, most American news channels are funny

embarrassing also

The problem must be on your end anaida. Fox News has been and is working fine for me on portal 3. Maybe change your portal.

TV Addicted
    In rocket it is the only constant channel that works for me. Most of the British channels do not seem to work.

IDK that it would be any different in Rocket than NFPS, but most channels are working for me and have been. There are certain odd channels not working tho. I'd suggest clearing your cache and then rebooting and see if that fixes your problem.

get active
    I had the same problem but only periodically and it usually included other channels like CNN and MSNBC. Whenever I get this problem I go to IKS and turn on my sat system but you can also get Fox News via Kodi, PC online, Android app, IOS app, Linux and Pi so you can get what you want but its best not to rely on one way of getting it ....lol....no pun intended