Ministry of Defence

Thanks to the server techs for there hard work

THANKS TO THE TECH'S FOR GETTING US SOME-WHAT STABLE

Iptv can be a frustrating endeavor I'm sure a lot of you send pay-pal donations being promised crystal clear buffer free HD service. Which as you can tell isn't the way it works.

The mods here do there best but literally aren't told much ( think of it this way if you were trying to get a leg up would you tell everyone your plans ? ) of course not

There's been a lot of crazy posts saying the site doesn't care. This couldn't be the furthest thing from the truth. Server tech's do care about our experience as they use this service too. If your upset the service isn't working believe me the people being pulled away from family or personal endeavors are even more upset that something happened

Yes there may be cheaper service available ( but why are you here whining and not just leave) however I have been apart of a lot of iptv services and its all the same thing dropped channels stuff goes down and you get fed one bs line after another ( In this servers defense they generally don't say anything Not to be mean but to prevent foot in mouth syndrome) Imagine paying what we are paying and you get some Puto saying we're working on it we spend 48hrs up working on the problem yet problems still exist then blame it on something completely irrelevant and still no working service

Lets try to be a little calmer on how we are writing posts. I wont come at you with the its only X price per mth that doesn't fly IMO. You pay for something you want it to work you don't care about the excuses. With all that being said maybe coming on a forum and proving your an internet tough guy isn't necessarily the best way to get help. Or coming on here gving 0 info just saying service doesn't work. Well what service? what device? are you hardwired ? wifi how far away is your modem? what steps did you to to fix your issue. All this info helps so users and admin alike can give the best help possible

crazed dara Ilan and others ( sorry to forget names you know who you are) answer the something over and over with a lot of the times without a thank-you they do there best to keep us up to date and are some of the kindest people you wont get the type of Customer Service from here anywhere else

Rant over enjoy some tv and calm down folks
    Last edited by stoner420; 06-12-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    If I helped you why haven't you clicked my rep power

Junoir Member
    Well said! Thank you all for your constant support!

All of what you said is very true. I feel as though their situation/predicament puts them in a disadvantage. The service isn't competitive by today's iptv standards. Admins/moderators respond much faster with others services, channels are more clear, and issues are handled in a more organized way. Rocket has been around for a long time, it may just be time to pass the torch to people who can make the services more competitive

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Understood your post 100% stoner420
    Very well put on all points.

far as Protein P's post thou... well sounds more like an advertisement directing our members to move elsewhere.... that's what it sounds like to me.
    And the other points touched on, i will not even waste my time to comment on.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren