TV Addicted

Are the servers overloaded

Are the servers overloaded? Im just asking for a friend because if they are shouldn't their main goal is to ensure stability for its many users, even if it means stop issuing codes for a while? My next ?ion is the website going offline constantly. Like i said before I'm just asking for a friend, hoping to get some answers.

Warrior Member
    I kind of think they do maintenance on the weekends. Perhaps there guys have day jobs and only have time to do this on the weekends. Not the best service, because this is the time we use this the most.

I think they over selling their service for the limited equipment they have, and it would get worse, it's just common sense, that's the reason we get assigned a server p1 to p5.
    They only way to stop the bleeding is they have to stop taken people money (new subscriber), but then we would be tagged as egoistic.

The idea is good but the we are too many users overloading the system. Servers has a Limited resources and i don't think they would keep investing in more!

TV Addicted
    Seem to me that there is a problem with overload in rocket. Can watch Fox news stable in day or before a publicized drilling by congress that they carry and the starts freezing and kicking me out. Have problem getting back in. Same happens around the time people get home. Either our internet carriers in the US are overloaded or links from source country to US.