Thread: Down! Help!

Down! Help!

It's been a week now with all american channels partially or not working at all. Many are experiencing the same problem. Can any of the moderators/site staff provide any help or post any information regarding this?

Thank you......

TV Addicted
    Very strange indeed. Last night I was playing with kodi and using the Adrian List addon and under one of the servers/links (cant remember the name now), lo and behold most of the channels for rocket, nfps and iks66 were working with no password needed. The channels were in identical order starting with chch..lol

The link said something like 5.xxxxxxxx...donation attached.

I hear that's becoming more of a thing with iptv. Hackers/attackers. It can make the whole system glitch for everyone. I read that recently elsewhere.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    Very strange indeed. Last night I was playing with kodi and using the Adrian List addon and under one of the servers/links (cant remember the name now), lo and behold most of the channels for rocket, nfps and iks66 were working with no password needed. The channels were in identical order starting with chch..lol

The link said something like 5.xxxxxxxx...donation attached.
    And that persons donation will get banned! People don't seem to realize that posting a link with there donation info will get there donation banned and they loose there money 😂... So let them share there info and see how long the links stay up for... Idiots plain and simple! Also you are seeing most free addons that have steaming live TV links being shut down because of the recent lawsuits.. The free addons with streaming live TV will be slowly going away and all the people who think that they are going to use Kodi and get free TV will be crying in a few months 😉

TV Addicted
    I highly doubt it that people will be crying in a few months. There's way to many free online tv streams that will eventually get rebroadcast through Kodi by scraping them. Dish can't get every addon, online stream etc. Thanks

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    I highly doubt it that people will be crying in a few months. There's way to many free online tv streams that will eventually get rebroadcast through Kodi by scraping them. Dish can't get every addon, online stream etc. Thanks
    Your right be they will scare a lot of the developers... So with a lot shutting down the free ones will be buffering like crazy so yes people will be complaining the cannot get free streaming TV.. All the people that fall for the buy this over priced box and you get free TV will be crying as 85% of them know zero how to do a thing to them! Lawsuits seem to have that effect on things.. A lot of people that are doing it for free aren't going to risk building and maintaining an addon for free just so people can watch streams for free.. As the lawsuits drop more and more aren't going to risk it. But let's see how it all pans out in the next year 😉