Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Also... Phoenix is gone, CCloud is removed from Podgod repo along with Pro Sport is in the defunct Podgod repo.
    Also... Sportsdevil had its Unofficial Sportsdevil Removed. Planet MMa has a new repo, listed in an earlier post, along with Sanctuary.
    Also Echo Coder repo is removed but may be moving the repo to a new site.

Bulletproof
    Sportsdevil "Wow. I hope they bring it back. 1sikguy if you know any or new repo for Sportsdevil please let us know. . That one is the most watched.. Thanks andkaal.

All repo and addon changes are being tracked and listed with the most current info at KODITIPS.com

Bulletproof
    1sikguy..Thanks for all you do here. I will check in to see. ... andkaal

Here is the latest info...

• Fusion (central repository) – Offline – After the Dish Network news broke, fusion went offline. There is no news on its future.
    • Blazetamer (Velocity) – Offline
    • Bubbles[/URL] addon – Online
    • DandyMedia[/URL] (DandyMedia, 1080p Addons, Film Emporium, HEVC, etc) – Online
    • Echo (Documentaries, Sportie, Echo Guide, etc) – Offline
    • Evolve[/URL] – Offline foreverPerGoliath’s Twitter[/URL]: “So as of today i decided to pull Evolve and Reaper. This is to make way for a new addon that will be in goliath repo, will keep u updated”
    • Exodus[/URL] – Intermittent – Exodus moved into its own repository, then went offline a day later. Check back for status updates.
    • Made in Canada[/URL] – Online
    • Metalkettle[/URL] (Decado Documentaries, Sports Mix, TV Mix, Happy Movies, Gobble, etc) – Offline
    • Motor Replays[/URL] addon – Online
    • Mucky Duck[/URL] (M4U, FMovies, 123Movies, etc) – Online
    • Natko (Castaway) – Offline
    • NoobsAndNerds (Bob, Elysium) – Online.
    • One242415 – Offline forever – The addon is official being shut down forever. Straight from One242415 in his addon: I am removing my addon for good. It was a hell of a ride for me. First starting off with Navi-X, then with Mashup, then with Phoenix, and for two months with my own add-on. Thank you all for supporting One242415!! PS: I will not be back I’m closing down for good! This addon will be closed within a few days
    • Planet MMA[/URL] addon – Online
    • PodGod Repo (cCloud, Pro Sport) – Offline
    • Shani (Zem TV) – Offline
    • Sportsdevil – Offline. Future uncertain.
    • K3l3vra (SALTs, 1Channel) – Intermittent – The status of SALTs and 1Channel is tied to Exodus above.
      • SALTs –[/URL] Development of SALTs is moving on from tknorris to k3l3vra.
      • 1Channel[/URL] – See above, 1Channel has also moved to k3l3vra’s repo.

• Xbmchub (USTVNow, Velvet Hotdog, Phoenix) – OfflineXbmchub is still in the fusion central repository, so its status is tied to the status of Fusion above.
      • Phoenix – Offline forever

• UK Turk[/URL] – Online – New repository.
    • Ultimate (Ultimate IPTV) – Offline
    • Vortex[/URL] – Online – New repository.
    • XunityTalk (Easynews, iStream, Football Replays) – Online but moved. iStream has moved into Mucky Duck’s repo above and a few others like BBC, TV Player, UKTV Play, and Football Replays have moved into NoobsandNerds.
    Last edited by dara; 07-09-2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: removed hot links...

Fire From Within

Reminder:
    Code:
    http://koditips.com/kodi-addons-taken-offline-ccloud-one242415/
    will always be the most up-to-date on this subject. If you need source links, go there.

cazwall repo has sportsdevil, planet mma and covenant. I have used that as recently and all are working fine. Found cCloud TV in the super repo and that was working as well too.

Code:
    https://cazwall.com/repo
    http://srp.nu
    I hope this is helpful to you guys
    Last edited by dara; 07-27-2017 at 10:23 PM. Reason: No hot links.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalsmk2 View Post
    cazwall repo has sportsdevil, planet mma and covenant. I have used that as recently and all are working fine. Found cCloud TV in the super repo and that was working as well too.

edit

I hope this is helpful to you guys

i agree ....Plus it matters what version of Kodi your using i'm using kodi 16.1 and get Phoenix still but not on that dreaded 17.3...... i don't know about other addons i do what bigalsmk says ...go to srp.nu ...i never liked dealing with unofficial addons ////Fusion BS
    Last edited by dara; 07-27-2017 at 10:23 PM.
    i'm an old timer who is always learning..Knowledge is Power tO survive

Backup

All addons you are using are unofficial addons ...... Phoenix...Exodus....ect ...all come from unofficial Repos like super repo and in the past Fusion .....Kodi 16.1 is outdated and will not support (HTTPS) ..........Phoenix is not supported anymore ...it will die completely without support....................

I don't think Simply Caz Repo respository works anymore it will not connect any ideas

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast