Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would say this service has been pretty rotten since the 'upgrade' and pretty much not worth the bother. As for watching news on a day like today, I've been watching for 4 hours via youtube live streams in high def. At least they actually work!

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    You can always go to cCloud to watch Fox news. Not HD but stable.
    Agreed, you will also find a solid Sky News (UK) over there with all todays election results.... if your interested.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Is it just me or are the channels still unwatchable??

Quote Originally Posted by juan_vale View Post
    Agreed, you will also find a solid Sky News (UK) over there with all todays election results.... if your interested.
    I'm just curious if I'm doing something wrong. I have been trying to watch something for the last few hrs and I will get the into some channels. The one's I watch. But in about 30 minutes or so when I look away or doze off. When I look the service is Frozen on a the last channel I was watching? Is this just happening to me. Am I doing something wrong or is everyone having issues?? I'm on iptv66, wired connection, using the stb emulator with 80 down on my internet speed? I don't get it! It was working fine before last update! Can someone please confirm? Thank you

I was trying to watch AMC today and not only is the resolution messed up (square picture instead of wide-screen) but it kept cutting out. Last weekend there was no audio. The channel on ccCloud is free, higher resolution, and doesn't cut out. What gives?

I was getting away watching the Russians channel RT 189 now is hit and missed,i just update to the new software release and still not luck, I was forced to switch to hard core channels adults and then they are down, I switch to nickelodeon and nothing 🙈
    I don't see the light of this tunnel

This is not the only provider having problems. I subscribe to two others. Same problem, I have yet to see all the provided channels working. Some have PPV which is great. Channels freeze and go while watching. Maybe IPTV is becoming history.

Yea channel freezing is definitely on all providers, but I don't see this being the end of iptv, but more of opportunity for someone to step up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12