Thread: kodi 17.3

kodi 17.3

good day kodi 17.3 was place in the market on the tvonline, but it is not installing. The top bar has it as 100% but the bottom bar is clear, so when you exit it does not has the check mark. Then when you exit all the way out it is not in my apps. Is anyone having this problem too

try FTMC instead

Tried to install on both tvonline and online plus. same problem. It does not work with adroid 4.4 kitkat. Not sure why it was put in the market. FTMC works fine though.

hi I was trying to understand what is FTMC, was reading and am not sure what it is or how to make it work. Since I have deleted the old kodi off the box it only has the 17.3 and that would not load. It is not my tvonline but a friend of mines so I do not have it at hand now, to really see if I can get more understanding of FTMC, but hopefully this evening or tomorrow

FTMC is a fork of Kodi 16 that incorporates some kodi 17 features into 16. Use it just like kodi. You will have set things up again just as if you were installing Kodi. Personally I do a backup to a usb stick using indigo from tvaddons a.d restore in FTMC once again using indigo. That way all you have to do is install fusion.tvaddons.ag

Quote Originally Posted by sunnshine View Post
    FTMC is a fork of Kodi 16 that incorporates some kodi 17 features into 16. Use it just like kodi. You will have set things up again just as if you were installing Kodi. Personally I do a backup to a usb stick using indigo from tvaddons a.d restore in FTMC once again using indigo. That way all you have to do is install fusion.tvaddons.ag
    thanks for your quick reply, so what you are really saying is that I would have to put it on a usb stick and install it, as the old kodi is not on the box anymore because I had deleted it and right now it only have on the 17.3?

Moderator at Work
    The 17.3 in the store worked for me I did uninstall the non working one first then installed fresh and it upgraded from 16.1 to 17.3, if you deleted your kodi completelt this may bring it back.

fyi I did a complete reset of box and tried to load Kodi 17.3. It just sat there and failed to install so went back ftmc. Looks like it may be a hit and miss.

.................................................. .....................................

TV Addicted
    17.3 will not load on any of the boxes that have an older os version of android. I have tried on the avov vixo 2 and the avov tvonline +..Nothing...

It works well on the N version box.

Unless we can load a newer version of android just use the FTMC version then for the older boxes.