Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    Still having the same problem. Works OK in the daytime but doesn't work at night. Same problem when I use playlist on my Android tablet (different donation of course).

TV Addicted
    Same Problem here also..

MAG 254 tried files r14 r17 r18 and the NEW r19

TV Addicted
    are we ever going to get an answer to this. Please don't say it is on my end as I have two other boxes and they are working fine. just the mag 254 is having problems. Most days it works sort of OK and then at night no channels will come in. Nobody seems to be looking into this issues or they don't care one or the other

TV Addicted
    Unless your boxes are all on the same sub, your comparing apples to oranges. So if mag has let's say a 66 sub.... and it acts up. Then you shut that off and fire up another box on the same 66 sub and it works fine, then blame the mag. If your mag acts up on a sub, and your other boxes use another connection, then that tells ya nothing about the box.

TV Addicted
    As you say I am comparing Apples to apples as I have reprogrammed my other boxes with the same rocket sub that the mag is using and they work just fine. the Mag works OK during the day but at night it will not load any channels that are working on the other boxes.
    Besides all 3 subs "66" "rocket" and "iptvprivateservice" all come from the same provider so don't tell me that we are comparing apples and oranges. Mag use to work fine until they started playing around with software updates.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 382130 View Post
    As you say I am comparing Apples to apples as I have reprogrammed my other boxes with the same rocket sub that the mag is using and they work just fine. the Mag works OK during the day but at night it will not load any channels that are working on the other boxes.
    Besides all 3 subs "66" "rocket" and "iptvprivateservice" all come from the same provider so don't tell me that we are comparing apples and oranges. Mag use to work fine until they started playing around with software updates.
    Excuuuussseee ME!!! You didn't mention that in your post! I won't bother to try and help if that's your attitude. I wasn't telling you anything just stating a fact that they need to be on the same account. So many people complain and they compare to Kodi apps. You can take that "Don't tell me" attitude and stick it friend. Next time make sure you mention all the parameters or don't bother asking for help... Sheese.

TV Addicted
    Sure pissed someone off it is about time maybe we will get some answers now instead of just paying our money and being ignored when there is a problem or being told that the problem must be on "YOUR END" when nothing has changed on MY END

Junoir Member
    i have the same problem yesterday and change the software to 17 and work perfect.

TV Addicted
    r17 will have problems

r14 BEST

r19 Testing Now the newest, Working Fine no problelms Yet!!

TV Addicted
    r19 not working here works during the day then at night will not load channels unless you reload the portal and then it works for a few minutes and then will not load channels again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12