Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Captainkangaroo, first and foremost, thank you for all your hard work, I did my upgrades and all is well except for the 17.3 Krypton, after installing and running my build, I'm getting a funky layout which I cannot run. There's no errors but the build did not execute and open, any idea's? Thanks in advance.

Junoir Member
    press and hold the back button to get the long previous channels history.

Fire From Within

New hidden feature... you can now sideload apks. Since FTMC build 28 is not yet available in the local market, I upgraded FTMC via USB drive using the file manager. I was also able to install a different app via USB. I'm not sure if that means you can also install the requisite apps for Google Play, but if that is important to you, you might want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    New hidden feature... you can now sideload apks. Since FTMC build 28 is not yet available in the local market, I upgraded FTMC via USB drive using the file manager. I was also able to install a different app via USB. I'm not sure if that means you can also install the requisite apps for Google Play, but if that is important to you, you might want to try.
    Dara, FTMC 16.2.28 is in the local market, I made the request on Sunday, and then again on Monday and it was loaded in Tuesday. But yesterday they decide to rename it as Kodi 17.3 and the entire description to say it is 17.3 compliant.

I have both the T1+ and T1, and I haven't been able to side load apps directly from the on board file manager, I've had to download another file manager from play store to do so, I even went as far as to update all the play store APKs and I haven't seen anything crazy happen, that's if someone is willing to do that, just letting you know that it's possible.

If you turned on a setting to allow it direct please let me know.

Thanks

Has anyone had a problem with FTMC build 28 in the T1 .....where it won't exit out by pushing the left side of kodi....button next to the star...and then hit exit...it hangs for ever....Have to hit home button on the remote to get out....yet FTMC is still running probably in the background...because if you then try to get back into FTMC....just shows a black screen..........really have to reboot the box to fix the problem.....Kodi 16.1 did not have that problem....just had to wait up to 15 seconds for it to exit out...................

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Has anyone had a problem with FTMC build 28 in the T1 .....where it won't exit out by pushing the left side of kodi....button next to the star...and then hit exit...it hangs for ever....Have to hit home button on the remote to get out....yet FTMC is still running probably in the background...because if you then try to get back into FTMC....just shows a black screen..........really have to reboot the box to fix the problem.....Kodi 16.1 did not have that problem....just had to wait up to 15 seconds for it to exit out...................

There is a power setting in System. I'm not sure if it would help in your case, but if Kodi/FTMC or any other app gets stuck, I shut down the box. If the power setting is "standby", the box doesn't really shut down and the running apps stay in RAM, but if it is "power off", you essentially can clear the apps in RAM with a shutdown.

@zeno... thanks for that feedback. I did see the Kodi 17.3, but I didn't load it, as the real 17.3 wouldn't work with the OS. Not a big deal, but it did give me a chance to test the apk load. I'm not sure why you can't on both boxes, it might be a common app that you use. Try starting from factory reset after updating. Also, make sure you have "install from unknown sources" enabled.
    Last edited by dara; 06-02-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alcan View Post
    Once you turn on , not strat auto , We need to select DO. IS any way start auto ?
    After this update, DOL no longer opens automatically, but you can pick the Startup App.

To set Startup App, go to Settings > System > Startup App. Default PIN is 0000
    I gather darkness to please me...

TV Addicted
    how can I get the epg back to match the dish channel lineup using dol2 and new firmware update using T1?

Quote Originally Posted by curgs View Post
    how can I get the epg back to match the dish channel lineup using dol2 and new firmware update using T1?
    Read Post #1

While in DOL2, Select Menu button on remote, Settings,Turn Group Channel Numbering to OFF if you want them listed by Channel Number
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 06-03-2017 at 02:07 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    After update to latest firmware ,when I'm using quasar addon in spmc it shows xvid codec not installed but in old firmware everything was fine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast