Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When

Quote Originally Posted by mikeuv View Post
    LOL PUT A FORK IN IT ITS DONE LMFAO !! I think they are simply not investing in this anymore and it is left to die, a little like ott which is now the players lol. I have a little under 100 days left but rarely use it anymore. Gave it to the kids and they just bitch about it (truth from the mouth of babes). I use another service now which is much more reliable. Two years ago there was not much choice and the answer was, start your own service if you dont like it. I guess some did. Maybe look at people like target or dex. dex has a little drama going on now but i like it. so just do your homework lots of more reliable services out there right now. Nothing would make me more happy then to see them on top but it seems very unlikely now. So prove me wrong if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeuv View Post
    one thing that I can not abide by and that is using our forum to promote other services. This forum was built and paid for by the ADMINISTRTAION FOR SUPPORT FOR THE 3 SERVICES AND ONLY THOSE THREE.
    This also includes offering advice to search out new services and etc (the service name does not even have to be mentioned).

Hardly seems right that other services can get benifet from what we paid for .. our dime !!!!

I am not saying that the service is at its best .. what I am saying is that this is OUR FORUM and not to be used as a welcome mat for other services (or a phone book for other services)

If we wanted other services to have the benifet of our support forum then we would certainly let yous know,,, but we DO NOT at this time !!

This forum was built and is kept up and online by our administration.
    Do you GET IT !!??

I am sorry that I may of offended you, and you are right. Your house your rules. The post is not intended to promote anyone's service as they all have problems and due diligence is in order. This is just pure frustration after two years of supporting you guys. My intention is to motivate you to invest and deliver. I WANT YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG!!! I have thrown in the towel but if you get it together and offer a monthly payment then I may come back. Being banned is no longer a big treat for me. I check on my kids tv from time to time. good luck to you all. and PS: Your dime is funded by my dime sooo.
    No hard feeling. Wishing you all the best.

My sentiments exactly! Rooting for Rocket, I have been with you guys for more than 7 years, but sometimes you gotta move on...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    kens is correct thou.
    I am not defending this mess we are seeing right now with nfps services, I am just saying.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Banned
    I moved on. Still got 60 days left but definitely not renewing. Got a great new provider which is so much more reliable.

It's a shame as I enjoy this forum, it's taught me a lot and I've actually helped a couple of people from my limited knowledge. The mods are knowledgeable and helpful, I feel sorry for you crazed having to deal with the negativity. You have been great, still are, but sometimes you know when you have that gut feeling something is fundamentally wrong. It probably is

Good luck all

Just to clarify my observations mikeuv, and I have stated this many times ...

The Services stream resolution on almost all channels has doubled or quadrupled in the last year or so.
    If you are using older equipment that probably cant keep up, this may likely be the cause of your disgruntlement.

I use a fast Laptop with Kodi, and it performs at least 5 times faster than an Android STB w/ Quad processor and 2Gb ram..
    The Android STB w/ 2Gb ram is probably the minimum recommended for HD IPTV streams. It performs adequately.
    The same STB w/ 1Gb ram will stutter and drop frames continually.

I hate that there seems to be maintenance tweaking way too often, but my overall experience is quite good.

If you have 100 days left, why dont you throw Kodi onto your computer and set it up with your donation.

Just to "Prove my Point".
    /kens

cheap tv guy
    I gauge how everything is working by, on my fire stick, fire tv, ipad 4, latest mini mac, and HP laptop running windows 7, works best on the mac, but there are and still issues with the service, ever since they changed the server some weeks ago, its been bad enough that I wont start to watch my favorite tv programs anymore on the service, just wait for then to show up in one of the addons, hope they get this figured out soon, starting to be disappointed, i`m not looking for 100%, but do expect at least 80%

Banned
    I have a nvidia shield. Running latest kodi. 8mbps which is poor and I'm in Turkey.

Used another provider, now I'm watching some channels in FHD, HD or 540. Some channels are offered in all three and I can watch any no problem.

I switch back to my old service and it freezes, buffers and all the rest of the problems.

This tells me the problem is not my Internet speed, not my ISP, not my equipment. It's just the servers.

I can use my nvidia shield for my new provider, have this service on my Android galaxy S7 phone and watch the very same channels but this service just plays up.

It's such a pity

Banned
    I am using one of the latest AVOV's.
    So don't feel bad, we have the same problem.
    The only difference is, it is during the peak usage evening hours in North America that the most freezing occurs.
    So I agree I think the servers are messed up. Was working good before the portal change, so I cannot see why they are having such a long time fixing it up.

TV Addicted
    It has been a week since i posted about (when) are they going to fix the freezing and nothing has changed. They do not say we are trying to repair it,or what is going on.
    I hope they soon say something before they loose all their loyal people.
    Dot

I don't know why they have NOT turned the Batman Help signal on yet???
    Mr Freeze has taken possession of the 5 servers for weeks now.

I my self rarely use the Live TV channels...More of a Kodi and App guy myself (Nvidia and Buzztv for now) .most of the time when I watch live tv is for UFC , Boxing and VOD.....So I'm pretty happy with the service..........The part of this service that almost never seems to have a problem is when your paying for the Donation...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast