Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When

Banned
    NFPS When the Heck are you going to get this running properly?
    Its been a month or more now since they changed the Portals again & all it seems to have done, is mess everything up.
    Can't we get our channels back & without all the freezing issues?

Rocket Recovery Technician
    If you are looking for live tv you should sub to the channels if you want 100% service. As for Kodi providers, THEY can be just the same as any other service because only the legal direct paid ones are secure and safe. the apps are closing like dominoes right now, and a lot of services are not available. I am not being a smartass, it is just reading the bashing posts you get an idea of who is posting. If you want to do the work, YOU can build a channel list, and watch TV till the stream address changes, and the channel just sits and buffers, then you can hunt the channel and redo the link, and watch again instead of having all of that done for you. I don't mind problems because I have been at this TV GAME for over 40 years, and this is not new to the game. It is just a bump in the road. SO as for me, I ll stay till they say sorry we are doing what so many Kodi Free IPTV apps are doing. AND BTW IF you use an app that downloads to your STB to view the PPV and it also uses your already downloaded file to stream to another persons stb and IF your internet provider is linked the CPA group, you can be charged with a copyright violation. SO make sure you research ANY app you use to find out if they are linked.

TV Addicted
    It has been now 15 days since i posted file (WHEN) my MI Android box is still freezing every 10 seconds or so. Using NFPS stalker client on 5 portal which was changed by them from 1, still haven't heard if they are trying to fix the problem or not.
    I do not think it is too much to ask for NFPS to say we are working on it.
    Thank you Dot

dotsadie...
    Have you turned off all acceleration settings in the Kodi System settings - (Video settings)?
    and I was led to believe that the NFPS Stalker client was no longer supported, and that you need to use the PVR Stalker "native" client.
    /kens

pot?
    Hi dotsadie did you try what Kens suggested? Also any chance you tried the playlist? Some channels I noticed are having issues but I haven't noticed that issue on most of the channels. I know it's a pain to change setups but it might be worth a shot!
    Last edited by pod77; 06-17-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Operations Ninja
    so much waiting for the 72 hr upgrade a few weeks back...downgrade as far as im concerned...just my opinion.

TV Addicted
    kens i have went to (system>system settings>i do not see video settings any where.As i said i am using (stalker client) on Kryton 17.3
    As for the PVR Stalker " native" Client i do not see that under PVR clients
    Dot

Quote Originally Posted by dotsadie View Post
    kens i have went to (system>system settings>i do not see video settings any where.As i said i am using (stalker client) on Kryton 17.3
    As for the PVR Stalker " native" Client i do not see that under PVR clients
    Dot
    Player > Videos > Processing > Allow hardware acceleration - DXVA2 (leave blank) This helps with live streams quality.

Native Stalker Client is the the one that comes preinstalled with Kodi. It's just called Stalker Client (version 2.8.6 in Kodi 17.3) as opposed to NFPS Stalker Client which does NOT come already installed on Kodi.

TV Addicted
    expatter; first i do not see DXVA2 on my screen in Player>Videos>Hardware acceleration.
    second my under processing is as follows Enable HQ scalers for scaling above 20percent
    third Allow hardware acceleation-MediaCodec (surface) off
    fourth Allow hardware acceleration- MediaCodec on
    Are you saying that both Accelerations should be on?

Quote Originally Posted by dotsadie View Post
    expatter; first i do not see DXVA2 on my screen in Player>Videos>Hardware acceleration.
    second my under processing is as follows Enable HQ scalers for scaling above 20percent
    third Allow hardware acceleation-MediaCodec (surface) off
    fourth Allow hardware acceleration- MediaCodec on
    Are you saying that both Accelerations should be on?
    OK, I gave directions for turning off acceleration for Kodi on windows and from your response I see you have android. So, turn off ALL items listed under acceleration. Allow hardware acceleration - MediaCodec (surface) off; Allow hardware acceleration - Media Codec off. My android also have amcodec and that is also off.

Not sure about the HQ scalers, so perhaps try with it off (mine is off) and also try with different % and see if it makes video better/worse.

Both accelerations should be OFF.

Cheers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123