Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When

TV Addicted

When

When is the IPTV system going to work like it did before. Ever since they were going to make the system better it has been the s---s. My sub comes due in about 100 days. I will not be subscribing to it again due to all the freezing which makes it unwatchable. I also lost my other sub and can not fine the info for it. This sub hasn't worked for 6 weeks.
    They put me on 3 now and it doesn't work any better than when i was on 1
    Thanks to you all Dot

Put a fork in it. This service is done. Over the last 5 weeks there have only been a couple of days in which the service has worked ok. Otherwise, it is a buffering, freezing, rewinding mess. Obviously they're not putting any real effort into supporting it anymore. I would rate my decision to buy into this service a big mistake.

This is so sad

I've been with them for years, back when it was satellites and iks. Lol, I'm really crossing my fingers that they turn it around, but I only have seven days left on my sub. I have my eyes on a few other providers, but I really don't wanna spend the extra money. Every network has problems and isn't perfect, but I feel like our network isn't competitive in terms of service anymore. I'm still rooting for them to pull through, but again I can only cheerleader for 7 more days...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeuv View Post
    LOL PUT A FORK IN IT ITS DONE LMFAO !! I think they are simply not investing in this anymore and it is left to die, a little like ott which is now the players lol. I have a little under 100 days left but rarely use it anymore. Gave it to the kids and they just bitch about it (truth from the mouth of babes). I use another service now which is much more reliable. Two years ago there was not much choice and the answer was, start your own service if you dont like it. I guess some did. Maybe look at people like target or dex. dex has a little drama going on now but i like it. so just do your homework lots of more reliable services out there right now. Nothing would make me more happy then to see them on top but it seems very unlikely now. So prove me wrong if you can.

Yea, I have my eye on one that I think I'm going try out. Prices are very similar too (which might be a bad thing) but I agree finding another provider wasn't as easy a couple years ago, now it's fairly simple. The admins for other services seem to respond quicker and more efficient than our dear friends at rocket too

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    one thing that I can not abide by and that is using our forum to promote other services. This forum was built and paid for by the ADMINISTRTAION FOR SUPPORT FOR THE 3 SERVICES AND ONLY THOSE THREE.
    This also includes offering advice to search out new services and etc (the service name does not even have to be mentioned).

Hardly seems right that other services can get benifet from what we paid for .. our dime !!!!

I am not saying that the service is at its best .. what I am saying is that this is OUR FORUM and not to be used as a welcome mat for other services (or a phone book for other services)

If we wanted other services to have the benifet of our support forum then we would certainly let yous know,,, but we DO NOT at this time !!

This forum was built and is kept up and online by our administration.
    Do you GET IT !!??
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-02-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

discussing and or promoting other services on our dime is a bannable offense and will be strickly enforced, if it comes to the need for that
    - Ren

I have experienced some problems, usually between 12 - 6pm est.
    But the majority of channels (English) in the evening, have been good (a few with repeating and kickout problems) but still overall, I can find something to watch.

If you were expecting Subscription level dependability, multiply your Donation $'s by 10, divide your Channel selection by 20 and subtract PPV events and VOD.
    There, Happy Now!!
    /kens

understandable mikeuv
    thnx for the re-post
    - Ren

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    I have experienced some problems, usually between 12 - 6pm est.
    But the majority of channels (English) in the evening, have been good (a few with repeating and kickout problems) but still overall, I can find something to watch.

If you were expecting Subscription level dependability, multiply your Donation $'s by 10, divide your Channel selection by 20 and subtract PPV events and VOD.
    There, Happy Now!!
    /kens

?? Dependability, More like multiply donation $ by 2 and multiply working channels by 10. ppv and vod are available all over kodi for free

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast