Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You are correct Mano that most players of any kind can only timeshift if that is enabled by the provider. The latest update to the T1+, however, claims to provide timeshifting via local storage of the stream. It does record the paused stream which can be verified by looking in the /mnt/sdcard_external directory with a file browser. After a timeshifting attempt you will find a file _timeshift.ts there which which is overwritten with each pause attempt. This file can be played in a video player proving it IS recording the paused stream. However seems that the new DOL software will not allow real-time playback.

It may seem strange that they would claim that something works which clearly does not but I suspect that this is a situation in which it works on the development equipment but not on the target device. Been there, done that.. it's embarrassing. Fixing the scheduled recording issue should be easier. I expect both fixes to be released together. I assume that they are working on it now and, I hope, already testing it on a beta group.
    Linux, Kodi 16.1/17.6

cool still have not tried it but finally can play with this box and it rocks great support

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    Hi. Im having issues recording anything. I have formatted a 1tb ext hd as fat 32 but in total commander it is showing as full but this is wrong as its new and had nothing on it. Is 1tb too much for the dreamlink?
    Ok anyway i plugged a 2TB external hard drive (NTFS) on the T1 Plus and it works well no problem of compatibility but i did not try recording a future event with epg so that is still something i'm not sure about because i saw some members having difficulties with timer recording so i'll have to test it out myself...

Thanks

Junoir Member
    Is there a setting somewhere to offset the scheduled recording's start/end times? Since the streams are typically delayed a couple minutes or so, the end of the shows tend to get cut off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123